Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

N Carolina sheriff’s deputy arrested after using niglet as a rag doll (hilarious VIDEO)

Whack dat niglet, whack it good!

ook ook eek! That's some real primal 'Wild Kingdom' baboon stuff right there.

A former North Carolina sheriff’s deputy-- who was fired from the department after surveillance video allegedly showed him violently slamming an 11-year-old middle school student to the floor twice and then dragging the boy down the hall – was arrested Tuesday on misdemeanor charges, officials said.

Warren Durham, who was a resource officer at Vance County Middle School, located about 45 miles north of downtown Raleigh, was charged with assault on a child under 12, misdemeanor child abuse and failure to discharge duties, the county’s prosecutor’s office said. He had been placed on paid administrative leave amid an investigation into the incident reported Thursday. By Monday, Vance County Sheriff Curtis Brame said – without releasing the resource officer’s name – that he was no longer employed by the sheriff’s office. Durham was being held on a $10,000 bond.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...rges-no-felony
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He just wanted to muh dik.

That's all it is. This is just a part of the typical nigger mating ritual.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see no problem here. A nigglet acted up in front of an authoritative nigger. The authoritative nigger knows what's what and gave out an appropriate punishment.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet came out of it just fine (it could have been hit against a foot-thick steel sheet and not been injured), so what are all the complaints about? Is the floor ok?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    I see no problem here. A nigglet acted up in front of an authoritative nigger. The authoritative nigger knows what's what and gave out an appropriate punishment.

I'd love to have audio to go along with that video to have a better perspective. The problem I have here is that this nigger cop could have just as easily done this to a human child. Maybe mine - maybe yours.

Niggers, when allowed to live among humans, must be held to the same standard as humans when it comes to behavior and the punishment should be double in order to get thru the nigger's inherently thicker skull.

This nigger should not be able to be a cop. As far as I am concerned, no nigger should. The job, like so many others, is simply beyond a nigger's comprehension, self discipline, responsibility or competency level.

Personally, I think the only time a nigger should be wearing any uniform of authority is never. Nigger uniforms should be limited to those which it is competent enough to wear - IE McNiggers, trash collectors, prisoner etc.

They should NEVER be in a position safeguarding the public in any capacity - civilian, military, civil service or first responders. Did I leave any out?

Niggers cannot competently police themselves, much less humans and this nigger just proved my point.

Shit, I've seen gorillas in the zoo that treat their young better. Even if that sniggling little punk did mouth off, that nigger could have killed it in doing so by cracking it's skull open. Or worse, made it half good turning it into a four-wheel drive snigglet needing constant care and special handling for the rest of it's life. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheelchair nig.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	10510

Then who would be on the hook for the nigger lotto? That would be us even if it was ultimately doing us a favor in the long run by taking a bite out of crime preemptively.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Whack dat niglet, whack it good!

ook ook eek! That's some real primal 'Wild Kingdom' baboon stuff right there.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...rges-no-felony
    I don't see anything wrong. The Ape poleez was simply giving the niglet a Judo class. The ape just forgot to put down the mats.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes on rare occasions a nigger deserves a free box of chicken for a job well done.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Locally here in NC, this story has quickly faded because the Deputy was a groid. Had it been a white Deputy that body slammed a turdler you can bet your ass this would be a national story.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Locally here in NC, this story has quickly faded because the Deputy was a groid. Had it been a white Deputy that body slammed a turdler you can bet your ass this would be a national story.
    Absolutely. It would likely make news over here in Australia

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A) Hilarious video! I have no doubt that security nigger was simply tenderizing that niglet for Muh Dik! during its break.

B) Dumb nigger! Everyone who has anything to do with a public school these days knows (because they are extensively trained in it) that every public thoroughfare and classroom is not only under video surveillance, but monitored by staff. In our district, every member of Admin' spends one hour of their work-day monitoring the security system. Every time I walk through the front entrance and log in at the office, I know I'm not only being recorded, but someone is watching me live. It's been that way for at least 10 years.

C) Dumb nigger! [See: "B"...]

D) The sad part of this is that Nigger Lotto is now in effect. The morbidly-obese sow mammy of that tenderized niglet is going to be given a 6 or 7-figure settlement by the school district.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the rare semi smart niggers with a badge. (Maybe up to IQ 30 )
    It knows how to properly obtain the attention of its own kind.

The little monkey should have known better than to get uppity with the silverback.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    One of the rare semi smart niggers with a badge. (Maybe up to IQ 30 )
    It knows how to properly obtain the attention of its own kind.

The little monkey should have known better than to get uppity with the silverback.
    The little monkey wasn't getting uppity. If you watch the video again, and read the niglet's lips, you can see what it is clearly saying to the elderly nigger of color: "I want your muh dik in my AIDS hole, nigger! Come and get it! Kikikikiki!"

Everything else was just a part of the downlow nigger buck mating ritual.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this fuxation in NC. All humans should leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv