"Manspreading" is a stupid term, but a very real term is "niggerspreading." Niggers go on public transportation and refuse to obey simple rules of common courtesy so everybody can get a seat.

It was a nigger sow MTA cop that responded, so I'm surprised there was an arrest made. Charges will probably be dropped, though, per Oildriller de Blasio's direct orders.

The New York City Police Department told Fox News the incident happened on the southbound 2 train near Wall Street in New York City on Thursday night around 11:15.

Aharon said she encountered the woman, who police identified as Zarinah Ali, 38, as she got on the subway on her way home to Brooklyn after an induction ceremony at her school, The Borough of Manhattan Community College.

Aharon told Fox News she had asked Ali to move her stuff because she was occupying three seats on a “full” train, but she refused. Aharon said a seat became available across from Ali, so she sat down.

“I happened to sit next to a visibly Orthodox Jewish man,” Aharon told Fox News. “He had a beard and a yarmulke and he turned out also to be an Israeli.”

“She was yelling at him, shouting at him, ‘Allahu Akbar’ [God is most great] and ‘Allah will kill you,’ ‘nasty Jews,’ she was citing clauses from the Koran and ‘when you see a Jew you got to kill him’ and she used a lot of profanity.”
“After a few minutes she stood up and smacked my phone, she came over and smacked my phone down, and I told my friend, ‘Record this,’ I’m telling her in Hebrew ,‘Record this’ and my friend started recording and then she smacked my friend’s phone out of her hands twice,” Aharon told Fox News.
Aharon said after Ali, who police said is from South Orange, N.J., was arrested, the Jewish man who had been sitting next to her told her that she was yelling at him before Aharon got on the train, saying negative comments about Jewish people and the shooting that unfolded at a kosher market in Jersey City, N.J., last week.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/israeli-s...ew-york-subway