Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sand sow seeks asslifter lotto because she had to remove her hijab in jail

She was obviously guilty as hell, so this is the only way to deflect. Even if she doesn't win a dollar, this is a way to get prosecutors to drop charges, like niggers claiming police brutality.

The Muslim woman who was forced to remove her hijab for a booking photo in a Minnesota jail received a $120,000 lawsuit settlement, her attorneys announced Tuesday.

Appearing with her attorneys at the Minneapolis headquarters of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Aida Shyef Al-Kadi, of St. Louis Park, said her treatment in the Ramsey County jail was “one of the most humiliating and harmful experiences" of her life.

“I knew that I did not want any other Muslim woman to experience what I did,” she said during a news conference.

The 57-year-old was arrested in August 2013 after a judge issued a warrant over her failure to appear in court over a traffic offense while taking her daughter to the hospital, the Star Tribune reported.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota...o-remove-hijab

And just like niggers, medical problems suddenly come up when they have to do something important. "Cuffs be too tight!" "Canned breeves!"

That last one gives me an idea. Someone should get a picture of Campbells soup, put Michael Brown on it, and it contains "Breeves."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    "Minneapolis" = Mini-Mogadishu

In fact a good part of Minnesota is being over run by Sand Niggers / DuneCoons

This is the ONLY reason that Sand Sow won the asslifter lotto.
    my state is fucked. thats why i now live up north in the lakes area and next year, winters in florida. i can't take the somalicoon shit anymore