Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Thumbs up Rebel Wilson licks her "co-star" groid Jason Derulo to help herself get into character on the set of Cats movie, drools over the animal's muh-dik

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22288456-7796033-image-m-36_1576467204044.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	10446

Rebel Wilson appeared alongside the "American" pavement ape on the British late-night program The Jonathan Ross Show. She revealed that she would 'lick' her co-star groid Jason Derulo while on the set of their new movie, Cats. 'We had to lick each other a little bit,' the shit-licking mudshark whore said. Wilson said she even had a photo of herself licking the ape, and used the "technique" to get into character.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-set-Cats.html

The glorified ape Jason Derulo says its muh-dik was airbrushed out of Cats film

Appearing on the SiriusXM radio show with Andy Cohen, Derulo found itself talking about the size of its rape-stick.

Cohen said to Derulo: "You're in tights in Cats it makes me think they..." The nigger jumped in to finish the sentence: "CGI'd the muh-dik out? Yeah, they did CGI. I noticed that."

Derulo said that Rebel Wilson, for one, was rather taken with the idea of performing with him. It said: "It was actually hilarious, [co star] Rebel Wilson was talking about it (muh-dik) on and on on a show we were on. She was like, yeah man, we were all naked." Wilson joked during that appearance that Derulo's muh-dik had been a subject of discussion, saying: "Yeah I was around that for four months."
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Cats-film.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the AIDS is what this fat mudshark needs to finally put down the fork. All she is missing is the sunglasses.