Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Five UGLY niglets savage White FL boy for wearing TRUMP hat!

While this is infuriating, and I would get banned for life for stating what should happen to these utterly useless feral nigger "yoofs", at least the boy's parents had the balls to publicly disclose that these attackers were indeed niggers! And kudos to the cops for collaring these nigger thugs and making sure they have a juvenile arrest records.

It wasn't the hat that made the nigger vermin chimp, it was the White boy wearing the hat. These ugly useless parasites are conditioned by the single mammies who shit them out to hate White people. They think they can do anything they want to us.

I identify with this kid. I remember the savage nonstop harassment I saw at the paws of my nigger classmates when I was 14 [see: "Nigger named 'Gold"... in "The Yard"].

3-out-of-5 of these niggers will bat wing before they turn 25. Screw 'em!

https://www.themix.net/2019/12/updat...ing-trump-hat/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    14 you say? He might be just in time for 2024 to vote Trump in for this "third term" . I love it when liberals actualy lose their collective shit over the prospect of it. Not to detract from this that is.

Tyler’s mother doubled down on her hate crime position with a second reason. She thinks it was a hate crime because Tyler is white and his attackers were black.
    100% it is. But good luck getting those charges to stick. You have a better chance of convincing the left they lost the election.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    14 you say? He might be just in time for 2024 to vote Trump in for this "third term" . I love it when liberals actualy lose their collective shit over the prospect of it. Not to detract from this that is.

100% it is. But good luck getting those charges to stick. You have a better chance of convincing the left they lost the election.
    It might be wishful thinking to a certain extent, but I am beginning to see more and more examples of people in my generation (Gen-X), telling the truth about niggers.

The family in this story will never be coddlers, that much is certain!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kid got the best lesson a kid can get. A hard earned lesson but he will forever rememebr it.