Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger teacher tells niglets to skip school after students say somethig racist!

Nigger 'teacher encouraging truancy!
    Moment black teacher tells hundreds of cheering students to boycott their Manhattan high school after white Jewish girl was overheard making 'racist remarks' in private meeting with guidance counselors

Hundreds of students staged a protest Friday at Beacon High School in NYC
    The protest was in response to a black student's claim that he overheard a white Jewish peer make 'racist remarks' in a meeting with college guidance counselors
    One student posted a video on Instagram in which a black teacher, who identified himself as 'Mr Green', is heard addressing the raucous crowd
    He asked all students to boycott school on Monday to 'show solidarity for the support of not just students of color but all students at Beacon'
    'Until the demands are met, students are not to return to school,' he said
    City officials were inundated with complaints about Green from critics who say he inflamed racial tensions and encouraged student insubordination
    It is unclear what action has been taken in response to Green's comments
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first I felt mildly outraged, but then I felt happy.

If niggers want to stop attending school, good for them. Niggers don't belong in school anyway.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the humans will be able to learn something for once without all of the chimps swinging around from the rafters.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat'll showz dem honkey debbilz!!!

It'll be like early Christmas for the Jews!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hannukah.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	10426

Hell, take the rest of the year off and maybe someone can learn something in school (as long as the nigger teachers play hooky as well).

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers don't belong in same schools as human students anyway.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol now the human kids know how to get the niggers to fuck off for the day

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    At first I felt mildly outraged, but then I felt happy.

If niggers want to stop attending school, good for them. Niggers don't belong in school anyway.
    Absolutely, there's nothing better than niggers not disrupting classes, and arranging drug/pimp deals elsewhere. Niggers often skip class anyway, to the benefit of everyone else. When I was a new teacher and the school couldn't get a sub, rookies like me drew straws to see who'd lose a prep period to fill in. I had a real Toby that thought it would sneak out in the middle of class, and I was glad it did. It meant the rest of us could get work done.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Maybe the humans will be able to learn something for once without all of the chimps swinging around from the rafters.
    My thoughts too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry More to the Story

But it's fine when nigger "students" abuse and attack whites, Jews, Chinese and other students. But we have to put their worthless diseased skanky asses on an altar.

There was already nigger bs going on there because that is a selective school and the libturds were striking because the school is 45% white, which meant that it is "rayshist" since it isn't a typical nigger infested crime and ignorance factory like the rest . See

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-17-2019 at 01:29 PM. Reason: add more info
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.