I've recently had to upgrade my cellular phone, reluctantly, and there is an "Emergency" app on it that goes off like a siren when there is a severe weather alert, missing child, etc. I don't think there is a way to turn it off, at least I haven't figured that out yet.

Anyway, since I've had the stupid thing, that "emergency alert" has gone off more than I can count, sometimes more than twice a day, and it's always been for a missing 'child', and you guessed it, EVERY time, that 'child' has been a niglet. Today alone there was one alert, also on television, for not one, but 2 missing niglets, with so vague a description that it just goes to show that the mammy does not look after the spawn... i.e. - "Black hair, brown eyes and THOUGHT to be wearing a grey OR red hoodie..." Mammy?! Can't you remember what you put on little Scarecrowkeisha dis mo'nin???!!!

Yes, these services provide a service to the community, but it seems like niggers should be held accountable for misuse of the system just like they would for misuse of 911.
Am I wrong here, or does it seem like mammy gets drunk and blacks out, and when she comes to, little Bonquiqui be missin', so let's alert the entire state.