Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Missing niglet alerts

I've recently had to upgrade my cellular phone, reluctantly, and there is an "Emergency" app on it that goes off like a siren when there is a severe weather alert, missing child, etc. I don't think there is a way to turn it off, at least I haven't figured that out yet.

Anyway, since I've had the stupid thing, that "emergency alert" has gone off more than I can count, sometimes more than twice a day, and it's always been for a missing 'child', and you guessed it, EVERY time, that 'child' has been a niglet. Today alone there was one alert, also on television, for not one, but 2 missing niglets, with so vague a description that it just goes to show that the mammy does not look after the spawn... i.e. - "Black hair, brown eyes and THOUGHT to be wearing a grey OR red hoodie..." Mammy?! Can't you remember what you put on little Scarecrowkeisha dis mo'nin???!!!

Yes, these services provide a service to the community, but it seems like niggers should be held accountable for misuse of the system just like they would for misuse of 911.
    Am I wrong here, or does it seem like mammy gets drunk and blacks out, and when she comes to, little Bonquiqui be missin', so let's alert the entire state.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I wrong here, or does it seem like mammy gets drunk and blacks out, and when she comes to, little Bonquiqui be missin', so let's alert the entire state.
    Seems that way. Mammy be out whoring, drugging and drinking, leaving the niglets alone or somewhere and after she staggers home, can't remember where she left which niglet. Typical nigger parenting skills.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be able to filter by the race, like a dating app.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can disable these alerts now on both iOS and Android. As soon as they made so you could I disabled them. I used to just leave my phone on silent at night because of these.

I remember the first time I got an amber alert at about 3am. I had never heard that sound on my phone before and it sounded like a smoke alarm on steroids. I leapt out of bed like day 1 of bootcamp looking for my clothes only to realize it was my phone buzzing on my nightstand.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why anyone would care about any missing niglet - I sure don't. The more the merrier, and hopefully they're never found.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niglets should be chipped at birth with GPS tracking devices.

Now I know there are some here that say missing niglets are nothing to worry about, but think about it like this:

Suppose 99.999% of the nigger population has been wiped out, but a handful of groids survived whatever plague hit them. Those 5 niggers could, in theory, repopulate the nigger population within a century or two.

If every sheboon had 10 niglets, and every nigger buck fathered at least 50 bastards (possibly with humans *barf*), and they started breeding at the age of 12, that could be a serious problem in a short amount of time.

It is important to be able to account for ALL unwanted niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need Emergency Nigger Alerts on our phones that will warn us when one of the bastards come within 500 feet of a human or human property.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I don't know why anyone would care about any missing niglet - I sure don't. The more the merrier, and hopefully they're never found.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember a few years ago in gas stations across the state, the little screen that is on each gas pump kept displaying an alert for a missing sprog. It had a photo of the repulsive little groidling which obviously had severe fetal alcohol syndrome along with its name: A'Millionaire Jenkins.

I hope that fucking kid died and that's why they stopped showing the notice.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I get one of these missing niglet alerts, I hope to myself that the Bat Fairy is working diligently to find it.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.