Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Stony Brook University basketball nigger raped a minor

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XttAN75.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	10409

A Niggerus Basketballensis from Stony Brook University’s basketball team was charged Wednesday with the rape of a minor (the victim's kind unknown.

Mixed-blooded groid abomination Blair Mendy, a sophomore from San Jose, California, was charged with third-degree rape, sexual misconduct and endangering the welfare of a minor, said university police Chief Robert J. Lenahan.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rged-rape.html
    Last edited by Sandy; 12-15-2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Edited bix nood out of title

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only a filthy subhuman rape ape, but a fucking chomo as well.

And I still LOL every time I see that A. Wyatt Mann image of a nigger. It's one of the most accurate depictions of the species I've ever seen.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile at real schools with ice hockey teams and barely any affirmative action niggers, no rapes. Funny that.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread title edited. Let's take it easy on bix nood in thread titles, and keep it to the post body.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mendy's father, Augustus Mendy, said that he can't believe the charges, adding that his son was 'raised very well'.

'I find it very incredible to believe,' Mendy, a banker in Palo Alto, California, told Newsday. 'I taught him to be a gentleman, treat ladies well. I always taught him to make the right choice.'
    Dindu nuffins, of course. I've gotten e-mails from that buck pappy before. It says it needs my help to get $500 million out of its African country...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My boy dindu nuffin, Mendy, a banker in Palo Alto, California, told Newsday.
    Fixed it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His father said he could not believe the charges. I cannot believe he knows his father.