Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Post Groid's self-made paper license plate scrawled in crayon leads to car theft arrest

A homemade paper license plate scrawled in crayon on a grocery bag led to the arrest in Indiana of a pavement ape in a stolen car.

Initially, Indiana troopers thought groid Joshua Lewis-Brown was a stranded motorist from New York in need of a tow after blowing a tire Friday afternoon on I-80 near Angola.

“Trooper (Craig) Woodcox was preparing to oblige the ape in its request, however the fictitious homemade paper license plate ‘DJ39RKhandwritten in crayon on a grocery bag raised obvious suspicion and led to further investigation,” said Sgt. Brian Walker, an Indiana State Police spokesman.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-p...r-theft-arrest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4c0545357f8b9ac140690000.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	10398

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stupidity of niggers is just overwhelming. They are the biggest criminals yet at the same time terrible at crime. I bet that nigger is sitting in jail somewhere thinking to itself how did they catch me?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    The stupidity of niggers is just overwhelming. They are the biggest criminals yet at the same time terrible at crime. I bet that nigger is sitting in jail somewhere thinking to itself how did they catch me?
    Absolutely, Niggers perpetually test the limits of stupidity!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stupid.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	10405
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always said if you want to be a criminal you need to have an IQ past the double digits, which is why prisons are bursting at the seams with niggers.

A homemade paper license plate scrawled in crayon on a grocery bag
    Reason #10,000 why niggers fail.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wonder where the nigger stole the crayons from, and did he eat them afterwards?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger arrested being stupid retard! Just some stupid nigger shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-arr...opstories.html

Police arrest man with homemade license plate drawn with crayon on a paper bag
    He be using wakandan tech/juju.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute.. Maybe it was a real Wakandan license plate. Aren't they all "printed" in crayon, if not dried feces?

It beez Da Rayciss' an sheeit!

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You left out all the really funny parts! LOL

After conducting a vehicle identification number check, Woodcox discovered Lewis-Brown’s Toyota Corolla had been reported stolen the day before out of State College, Pa., Walker said.

Troopers also found that Lewis-Brown had never been licensed to operate a motor vehicle in any state, and was on probation for grand larceny, the spokesman said.
    So, the nigger was driving a stolen car and tried to cover his tracks with a homemade, nigger rigged license plate.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-p...r-theft-arrest
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is the original thread:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...r-theft-arrest

Please someone merge these 2 threads.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are the biggest criminals yet at the same time terrible at crime.
    Circular, regressive, repetitive-loop niggerfail. They're ability to survive as a species without the intervention of the white man is seriously coming into question. Shut off the welfare trough, and 13% of the US population would probably become less than 2% in a decade or two.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.