Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger teacher (from Nigeria!) assaults student over her MAGA hat & Trump pin

Student says teacher pulled off her 'Women For Trump' pin

A Mason High School student turned to the police alleging a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Donald Trump.

Sadie Earegood told NEWS 10 that the teacher involved was Paul Kato.

Paul Kato is the media technology teacher at the high school. Students say that he has not been in school since the alleged incident on Dec. 5, but Mason Schools has not confirmed that.

Earegood claims she was assaulted by Kato when he ripped her "Women For Trump" pin from her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at the school. She said Kato, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially do that," she said. "He's talking about the 'Women for Trump' pin and I said, 'that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions.'"

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled, I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder," she said. "(He) just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."
    https://www.wilx.com/content/news/St...565990631.html

Unfortunately, it looks like some of the niggerlover students at the school are sticking up for this nigger.

Students support Mason teacher after Trump pin 'incident'

Both current and former students have reached out to News 10 saying that they don't believe Paul Kato would ever do anything like that.

"Kato isn't just a teacher, he's a mentor," Ina Aker, 12 grader at Mason High School, said.

"It's been the talk of the school so I just feel like it's unfair because anyone who has Kato, knows Kato, he's not that kind of person," Aker said.

Kato is a media technology teacher that has worked at Mason High School for years. Aker said Kato hasn't been in school since the alleged incident took place.
    Kato is involved in the community and is the director of the school paper and video announcements.

"There's like a video put out every single day in the high school and he's in charge of that and did the production of that," Alexa Martin, a former student, said.

Kato is originally from Nigeria. Last year, he helped to build a residential soccer school, the Kato International Training Academy (KITA), which opened with 24 students.
    https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Su...566057021.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guarantee you the rape ape was really just grabbing for her breasts. It's always about muh-dik with nigger bucks.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably not the first time for this buck.
    All the oildrillers and mudsharks comming out of the woodwork to protect their pet nigger.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    From one of his nigger loving student supporters:

“Her perspective must have been totally different than what Kato's perspective was, but from witnesses around it seemed as a jokingly matter,” said Ina Aker, a senior at Mason High School.

“It's been the talk of the school, so I just feel like it's unfair because anyone who has Kato knows Kato, he's not that kind of person,” Aker said.
    So, she admits something did happen. And there were witnesses who saw the incident. Jokingly manner? Would it be jokingly if someone ripped a anti-Trump or a Pro-Bernie pin off of a student?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.