Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoschton, GA Mayor forced to resign after admitting she refuses to hire niggers for City Admin position

Hoschton mayor resigns months after alleged remarks about black job candidate

Mayor Theresa Kenerly speaks during public hearing and regular meeting at Hoschton Train Depot in Hoschton on Thursday, May 30, 2019. Mayor Theresa Kenerly and Councilman Jim Cleveland have been under fire for racist comments regarding the handling of a black candidate for city administrator in March. Last week, dozens of citizens filled out ethics complaint forms in a new attempt to force them from office.

Both follow an AJC investigation launched seven months ago into claims that an African American candidate for city administrator was sidetracked by Mayor Theresa Kenerly because of his race.

Both long-serving officials had weathered calls for their resignation and a bipartisan campaign that would have put the question before voters in a recall vote next month.

According to interviews and subsequent court testimony, Kenerly held back the resume of the only black finalist for the job. She later told a council member she did so because “the city isn’t ready for this.”
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/hos...I4RRMMDZKLBHE/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A public servant doing what is best for her constituents is forced to resign? More proof niggers ruin everything, as if we needed more proof.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    A public servant doing what is best for her constituents is forced to resign? More proof niggers and niggerlovers ruin everything, as if we needed more proof.
    Don't forget the fifth column!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All it takes is one nigger to spoil the well (from Wiki):

The racial makeup of the city was 93.36% White, 4.86% African American, 0.19% Native American, 0.09% Asian, 0.28% from other races, and 1.21% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.40% of the population. As of July 2009 the population is estimated at 1,612.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f1f105c584a258b0ce9da3d21bc85b87.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	10412

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She got fired for being dumb enough to ADMIT that she won't hire a shitskin. You have to be more subtle about it these days.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers simply have no business doing jobs where they're in positions of power or have responsibility for the safety of others. I turned down a $40,000/year raise in 2010 because the SVP of the division was a nigger (that everyone hated!). Back then, that would have been a life-altering sum for me, but I would have to move from Portland to Indianapolis with 10 times the niggers of where we were.

Around these parts -- a zip code that is statistically nigger-free, it's bus drivers. About half the Community Transit drivers, and probably a third of the school bus operators, are niggers. Why? They don't live around here. The nigger population of Washington state is 3.2%. If 3.2% of the bus drivers were niggers, I wouldn't have a problem. I drive the kids to school and #1 son is in his mom's class this year. He goes with her in the morning and I pick him up after I fetch his sisters. When I'm not available, their mom leaves early. No bus for us...

Still, it bothers me.

Friday, after taking the kids to school, I went to my favorite coffee stand adjacent to our main CT stop. In the span of 15 minutes, I watched 3 or 4 buses pull in and out, and every single goddamn one was being driven by a nigger.

I don't know why this bothers me so much, but it does. Clearly, these niggers are landing those diving jobs because they're niggers.

[I wrote an account of a nigger school bus driver I recently observed at the wife's school in "The Yard" a few weeks back.]

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    She got fired for being dumb enough to ADMIT that she won't hire a shitskin. You have to be more subtle about it these days.
    ^^^ This. If she isn't smart enough to keep her damn mouth shut about a good thing, she deserves to be fired. What an idiot.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.