Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Utility service provider's groid employee stabs Texas woman to death

IRVING, Texas — Pavement ape Roy Holden Jr. has been arrested for stabbing 83-year-old Betty Thomas to death.

Authorities discovered Thomas' body Thursday evening. She had multiple stab wounds and was dead when officers arrived.

Authorities say the groid "works" for a utility service provider and that's how it knew the victim.
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...f-6946b51edf6d

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dadc066d-e0e5-43f7-9eca-ecd79fb6cf98_750x422.png 
Views:	318 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	10387

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Name:	c88 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	10448

The ape that brutally killed Texas woman Betty Thomas could face the death penalty if convicted, authorities said Tuesday.

Prosecutors said the groid knew Thomas through its job as a Spectrum cable "worker" and had previously been to the residence. It was not working at the time of Thomas' death, police said.
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/la...e-say/2274843/

Name:	irving-murder-betty-thomas-01.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	10447

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It probably does work for a Utility Service Provider. I know in my city we have these companies trying to get people to switch their utility providers. They send niggers out door to door trying to trick you into switching. Its always niggers. Seriously they won't take no for a answer, especially if its a older person. I won't go into detail because it is a long story but around 2 years ago i got into a very nasty confrontation with a nigger pounding on my parents door, demanding to see their utility bill. Ended up with cops being called, it wasn't arrested but was issued a trespass notice.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    It probably does work for a Utility Service Provider. I know in my city we have these companies trying to get people to switch their utility providers. They send niggers out door to door trying to trick you into switching. Its always niggers. Seriously they won't take no for a answer, especially if its a older person. I won't go into detail because it is a long story but around 2 years ago i got into a very nasty confrontation with a nigger pounding on my parents door, demanding to see their utility bill. Ended up with cops being called, it wasn't arrested but was issued a trespass notice.
    Yeah, I've noticed that here too. Real crock of shit
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.