Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Paki sandnigger charged and jailed for 18 years for 11 counts of rape (Bradford, England)

Paki rape-ape Akhlaq Ahmed, of Tamar Street in Bradford (England), faced the court charged with 5 sexual assaults, 2 assaults by penetration and 4 counts of rape.
    https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....-sex-offences/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10795366.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	10376

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Jesus, that thing looks like it stepped right out of the stone-age.
    It does. It does. Amazing how all these practitioners of the religion of peace sure do love to rape. I'm just surprised a British news site posted its pic and name. Usually, they won't identify the perpetrators of the multitude of violent crimes committed by their imported "migrants".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know many of you are veterans (and this Navy brat thanks you for that from the bottom of his heart), and many of you know folks who served in Afghanistan, so you will probably already know about the widespread and common practice of screwing underage boys by Afghan "males". Pedophilia is an accepted part of their culture.

I know this thread is about a fuck-faced Pakistani, but the two cultures are very similar. Everything is filtered through the myopic lens of Sharia |slam.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I know many of you are veterans (and this Navy brat thanks you for that from the bottom of his heart), and many of you know folks who served in Afghanistan, so you will probably already know about the widespread and common practice of screwing underage boys by Afghan "males". Pedophilia is an accepted part of their culture.

I know this thread is about a fuck-faced Pakistani, but the two cultures are very similar. Everything is filtered through the myopic lens of Sharia |slam.
    It's called "bacha baazi" meaning roughly "fooling around with young boys." It's a problem with jizzlam worldwide, not just sharia law and not just one small section of sand and rock, and it is intro to terrorism 101. Think of all the twisted young minds brought up in this world of mayhem and rape and you can start to comprehend where the mindset is coming from when it comes to their violent jihadi behavior and their suicide bombers. I say comprehend, not excuse.

These animals must be eradicated from the face of the planet and nothing short of this will work to end the cycle.

The koran condemns this aberrant behavior in one verse then turns around and promotes it in one hundred more. Which ones do you think these animals focus on? In jizzlam, everything that is a sin is fine as long as you do it in private and ask the moon-deity for forgiveness later. It doesn't matter if you lower your ass after your prayers with the full intent of doing it again as soon as you roll up your magic flying prayer carpet. That's like saying I'm sorry I hit you in the face while I'm balling up my fist and going for another haymaker. That would make me a fool for accepting your apology and makes their moon god a false god and a joke.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

There was a really good episode on PBS Frontline about muslim boy molesters. A good watch if you haven't seen it. They show their investigators literally talking to street vendors who were peddling DVDs of 'Boy Play' a.k.a. nasty butt molesting of young, underage boys.

https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-...f-afghanistan/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.