Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bucks be giving the sheboons traumatic brain injuries

The article keeps mentioning TBI, and I kept mentally replacing it with TNB. Anyway, the sow in the article still managed to shit out 6 welfare checks, despite its ex-buck beating it upside the head with a 2 x 4 and sodomizing its new buck with a broomstick, and pouring bleach on it (like Jussie Smollett, lol).

https://theglowup.theroot.com/beyond...t-o-1840342346

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That isn't surprisng. Niggers are just barely a notch above breeding in a spore cloud. It does prove that the skull of a nigger is so thick that they don't require a helmet for sports other than to protect the human players on the field from catastrophic injury should they come into contact with brillo.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That isn't surprisng. Niggers are just barely a notch above breeding in a spore cloud. It does prove that the skull of a nigger is so thick that they don't require a helmet for sports other than to protect the human players on the field from catastrophic injury should they come into contact with brillo.
    A nigger could get repeatedly beaten over the head with an ax handle, and it would still live to Muh Dik! another day.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And let me guess, this is the white mans fault somehow?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest
    The brain of this sow has not been damaged in any way that I can detect. Not being able to remember the past or contemplate the future is perfectly normal for niggers. When a nigger goes to sleep, it's brain turns off and memory is wiped, albeit imperfectly. This is why they can remember bits and pieces of rudimentary language but it never improves. It is also why they can't remember what heinous activities they engaged in and thus claim, "Ah dindu nuffin"

Using a stick or any form of nigger knocker on the thickly reinforced, bony, bullet resistant head of a nigger is the equivalent of using a rolled up newspaper on a dog. However, using this method, a dog will learn to not crap on the carpet, whereas, in general, a nigger will not learn and continue to crap all over it's nest

I'm not knocking niggers here, just stating the facts as I know them to be where it concerns the knocking of a niggers head with a nigger knocker.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Absolutely!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	10385
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerKnocker View Post
    The brain of this sow has not been damaged in any way that I can detect. Not being able to remember the past or contemplate the future is perfectly normal for niggers. When a nigger goes to sleep, it's brain turns off and memory is wiped, albeit imperfectly. This is why they can remember bits and pieces of rudimentary language but it never improves. It is also why they can't remember what heinous activities they engaged in and thus claim, "Ah dindu nuffin"

Using a stick or any form of nigger knocker on the thickly reinforced, bony, bullet resistant head of a nigger is the equivalent of using a rolled up newspaper on a dog. However, using this method, a dog will learn to not crap on the carpet, whereas, in general, a nigger will not learn and continue to crap all over it's nest

I'm not knocking niggers here, just stating the facts as I know them to be where it concerns the knocking of a niggers head with a nigger knocker.
    All very true, the nigger is the only-est creature with a skull thickness typically measured by 'audible signal returned.' 2.4 inches; 61 millimeters; "... about like a baseball bat..." all are worthless as degrees of reference. A nigger can sustain a 'through-and-through' head wound in the heat of battle (for breaking into foot lockers while the Human troops are forcibly engaged elsewhere) and still attempt to sneak through the chow line a second time, its paw thrust elbow-deep within its waistband. Couple that with the wearing of a protective-yet-colorful refrigerator magnet 'crown' makes them virtually impervious to blows above the shoulders...

btw: The camel suffers the same indignity as the nigger in that its (quite measurable) brain also shuts down while it sleeps and must therefore be re-trained every morning. Fortunately, its req'd skill-set is about like that of a nigger: load bearing and direction of travel...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger can sustain a 'through-and-through' head wound in the heat of battle (for breaking into foot lockers while the Human troops are forcibly engaged elsewhere) and still attempt to sneak through the chow line a second time
    Name:  1522794710781.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  107.3 KB