Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boons take up hiking- complains nature isn't 'inclusive' enough for niggers

Black Girls Hike is diversifying the great outdoors: ‘Nature is accessible, but not inclusive’

A woman set up a walking group specifically for black women beause she felt that outdoor activities were not welcoming spaces for people of colour.
    ‘I made it exclusively for black girls because there’s no diversity in the outdoors, it’s a space that’s accessible but not really inclusive.’ Rhiane says there is a chronic lack of representation in the world of outdoor sports – from shows to advertising and magazines – she rarely sees faces that look like hers. Walking should be the most accessible activity – you don’t need fancy equipment, training or expensive sports halls – but she says the lack of visible diversity makes walking groups unappealing for women of colour. ‘Black people tend to live in urban areas, getting out into rural areas can be intimidating for some. You stand out and don’t always get the best reception,’ Rhiane tells us. ‘On one of our walks in the Peak District, we were told to “go back to the ghetto”.’
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/12/black...sive-11807187/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘Black people tend to live in urban areas, getting out into rural areas can be intimidating for some. You stand out and don’t always get the best reception,’
    That's because you are NOT welcome there. Stay in the ghetto shithole you created, or better yet, get your nigger ass back to Africa. You're not welcome here, never have been, never will be.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered a walk across the African Sahara?
    It don't get more outdoors than that, and you'll see all kinds of shitskin "faces like yours".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I like about the outdoors. Hardly a niggers. They're so out of place. Yes they're wildlife, but they belong in their urban jungle.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it. Somehow it is white peoples fault because niggers won't get off their asses and go for a walk?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the reasons I like hiking. I have never seen a nigger anywhere in the lake district.

Now the scenery and quiet reflective time all humans can enjoy is going to be ruined by a bunch of loud, smelly niggers.

Hopefully the sheboons will forget to bring whitey's racist ordnance survey map, compass and emergency Kendle mint cake juju.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Black Girls Hike is diversifying the great outdoors: ‘Nature is accessible, but not inclusive’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/12/black...sive-11807187/
    You were told that because niggers don't "walk" they knuckle drag!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess being more than a quick shuck and jive away from a KFC or being around where it is likely people will defend themselves can be pretty scary for a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've hiked thousands of miles in woods, wilderness, and plain old rural areas in 5 states. Never saw a nigger, and hope it stays that way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised too. There are plenty of trees there. Don't they usually swing from tree to tree? They do have very long arms.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now the outdoors be raciss. Unbelievable.

How much you want to bet the "go back to the ghetto" comment was made after the sheboons were being excessively loud, littering or trying to muh dik the animals?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Monkeybash, you beat me to it!