Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

British best-selling author Lindsay de Feliz is found strangled and buried, by her husband, in woods near her Dominican Republic home

A murder inquiry was underway today after the body of a missing British best-selling author was found. Several groids including shit-licking ape-fucker Lindsay de Feliz's Dominican "husband" Danilo and her step-buck, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez were under arrest.

Reports said the libtard mudshark had been strangled. Her body was found buried in woods near her home.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...near-home.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They all think, "My nigger is different" and then learn the hard way it is not. Oh, well.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

British mudshark found dead and decapitated after marrying mix-a-loid jig in the Dominicoon Republic

Best-selling Brit author found 'decapitated' in Dominican Republic woods

OK, Ok familiar story- older woman marries younger coon leaves to live in her new coon friend's nigger homeland. discovered dead not too soon after. Possibly right after the coon takes out a life insurance policy on her.

Earlier in the day, pals of the Wolverhampton University-educated expat – who wrote two books about her experiences in the Caribbean, including her recovery from a near-fatal shooting by a burglar – offered a reward for information leading to her discovery.
    Shot by coon burglar previously, still refused to leave. Sigh.

She said last year in an interview about her new life in the sun: “I came here for six months and ended up staying.

“I married a Dominican and I was working as a scuba diving instructor and everything was perfect until I was shot through the throat one day during a burglary at my house.
    LOrdy.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...found-21088728

Best-selling British author is found dead and buried in shallow grave near home in the Dominican Republic
    British born lawyer and writer Lindsay Peta de Feliz, 64, reported missing by her husband was found buried yesterday in the town of Cacique, with signs of trauma
    Her husband Danilo Feliz, 50, was arrested in connection with her death
    His 29-year-old son, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez and a third suspect, identified as 37-year-old Aquilino Rosario Sanchez were also arrested
    The body was found buried two feet deep in a wooded area, wrapped in black plastic covers, two dog food wrappers and a yellow sheet.
    The head was in another black sheath with adhesive tape pressing her neck. The coroner certified that she died as a result of respiratory failure due to compression of the veins in his neck
    The dog food covers, with which the body was wrapped, coincide with other of the same brands found in the house
    https://konniemoments.com/2019/12/14...ican-republic/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Serves her right. You consort with a nigger, You get nigger brutality. Real smart, mudshark.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her husband Danilo Feliz, 50, was arrested in connection with her death
    His 29-year-old son, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez and a third suspect, identified as 37-year-old Aquilino Rosario Sanchez were also arrested
    Par for the course for niggers, they keep murder all in the fambly. Lots of middle-aged white Brit women marrying younger niggers, as of late.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Duplicate thread.

The original thread:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-Republic-home

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coroner certified that she died as a result of respiratory failure due to compression of the veins in his neck
    I assume a nigger wrote this article.

Lots of middle-aged white Brit women marrying younger niggers, as of late.
    Is there anything more pathetic?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I assume a nigger wrote this article.

Is there anything more pathetic?
    Well, since you ask.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-l...dumped-3493799

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/87...oyboy-husband/

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are numerous tales of woe doing the rounds involving unbelievably stupid and gullible old coalburners who really should know better.

One of my favourites had some council estate dwelling coalburning skank completely bankrupted, evicted and humiliated by it's pet buck after she had pulled out all the stops to get it a British passport, a credit card, a new iphone a leased Mercedes (so it could find work ) and a monthly allowance for clown shoes, bling and KFC.

It turned out that the buck would go out for the weekend with it's friends, rinse the credit card and only return to the nest once the money had run out. Alarm bells only started ringing when the buck would only return every couple of weeks for more and the bailiffs were posting court summons for the unpaid parking and speeding fines that it was running up on the car leased in the coalburner's name.

The ultimate humiliation came when the bailiffs finally turned up with an eviction notice for non payment of rent and the dumb whore realised that the buck had already shacked up with two separate sheboons who were being kept with all the cash she had given it.

In that respect, Lindsay Peta de Feliz got off lightly.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Well, since you ask.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-l...dumped-3493799

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/87...oyboy-husband/

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are numerous tales of woe doing the rounds involving unbelievably stupid and gullible old coalburners who really should know better.

One of my favourites had some council estate dwelling coalburning skank completely bankrupted, evicted and humiliated by it's pet buck after she had pulled out all the stops to get it a British passport, a credit card, a new iphone a leased Mercedes (so it could find work ) and a monthly allowance for clown shoes, bling and KFC.

It turned out that the buck would go out for the weekend with it's friends, rinse the credit card and only return to the nest once the money had run out. Alarm bells only started ringing when the buck would only return every couple of weeks for more and the bailiffs were posting court summons for the unpaid parking and speeding fines that it was running up on the car leased in the coalburner's name.

The ultimate humiliation came when the bailiffs finally turned up with an eviction notice for non payment of rent and the dumb whore realised that the buck had already shacked up with two separate sheboons who were being kept with all the cash she had given it.

In that respect, Lindsay Peta de Feliz got off lightly.
    Not particularly bright, those burners. If they crave nigger muh dik that much, they should just go out and hire one for a few hours. Yes, they would chance being robbed, murdered and dismembered, but there's that same risk when they adopt one of these foul, feral creatures and tell themselves it loves them - as though niggers are capable of love(!) - and least doing the former won't bankrupt them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not particularly bright, those burners. If they crave nigger muh dik that much, they should just go out and hire one for a few hours. Yes, they would chance being robbed, murdered and dismembered, but there's that same risk when they adopt one of these foul, feral creatures and tell themselves it loves them - as though niggers are capable of love(!) - and least doing the former won't bankrupt them.
    It is more than just that. For burners and drillers it is about "look how diverse I am". They need everyone to know they are not racist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It is more than just that. For burners and drillers it is about "look how diverse I am". They need everyone to know they are not racist.
    If you want people to think you are not racist, make sure that you date someone that is a member of the human race.

It is racist to date a nigger, a member of an entirely different species, because you hate members of the human race.

I can't stand that kind of bigotry, racism, miscegeny, and bestiality.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    If you want people to think you are not racist, make sure that you date someone that is a member of the human race.

It is racist to date a nigger, a member of an entirely different species, because you hate members of the human race.

I can't stand that kind of bigotry, racism, miscegeny, and bestiality.
    You have to remember that liberals and coddlers think niggers are the same as us. They don't see niggers as the beast like we do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You have to remember that liberals and coddlers think niggers are the same as us. They don't see niggers as the beast like we do.
    I don't believe they do think that. They just say they think niggers are not just fine, but superior to YT, because these days being accused of racism is akin to being accused of pedophilia. I think people are just as racist now as they were 100 years ago and desperately trying to prove to the world that they aren't - "Oh, look! My boyfriend/best friend/baby daddy is a nigger. See how liberal I am?" Most of them get a rude awakening when their pets turn on them, just like the fools who keep chimps in their homes and treat them like humans. Everything is just fine until they get their faces ripped off. Can't blame the chimp. That is just their nature. You're taking the same risk bringing a nigger home.