Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

British best-selling author Lindsay de Feliz is found strangled and buried, by her husband, in woods near her Dominican Republic home

A murder inquiry was underway today after the body of a missing British best-selling author was found. Several groids including shit-licking ape-fucker Lindsay de Feliz's Dominican "husband" Danilo and her step-buck, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez were under arrest.

Reports said the libtard mudshark had been strangled. Her body was found buried in woods near her home.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...near-home.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They all think, "My nigger is different" and then learn the hard way it is not. Oh, well.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

British mudshark found dead and decapitated after marrying mix-a-loid jig in the Dominicoon Republic

Best-selling Brit author found 'decapitated' in Dominican Republic woods

OK, Ok familiar story- older woman marries younger coon leaves to live in her new coon friend's nigger homeland. discovered dead not too soon after. Possibly right after the coon takes out a life insurance policy on her.

Earlier in the day, pals of the Wolverhampton University-educated expat – who wrote two books about her experiences in the Caribbean, including her recovery from a near-fatal shooting by a burglar – offered a reward for information leading to her discovery.
    Shot by coon burglar previously, still refused to leave. Sigh.

She said last year in an interview about her new life in the sun: “I came here for six months and ended up staying.

“I married a Dominican and I was working as a scuba diving instructor and everything was perfect until I was shot through the throat one day during a burglary at my house.
    LOrdy.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...found-21088728

Best-selling British author is found dead and buried in shallow grave near home in the Dominican Republic
    British born lawyer and writer Lindsay Peta de Feliz, 64, reported missing by her husband was found buried yesterday in the town of Cacique, with signs of trauma
    Her husband Danilo Feliz, 50, was arrested in connection with her death
    His 29-year-old son, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez and a third suspect, identified as 37-year-old Aquilino Rosario Sanchez were also arrested
    The body was found buried two feet deep in a wooded area, wrapped in black plastic covers, two dog food wrappers and a yellow sheet.
    The head was in another black sheath with adhesive tape pressing her neck. The coroner certified that she died as a result of respiratory failure due to compression of the veins in his neck
    The dog food covers, with which the body was wrapped, coincide with other of the same brands found in the house
    https://konniemoments.com/2019/12/14...ican-republic/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Serves her right. You consort with a nigger, You get nigger brutality. Real smart, mudshark.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her husband Danilo Feliz, 50, was arrested in connection with her death
    His 29-year-old son, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez and a third suspect, identified as 37-year-old Aquilino Rosario Sanchez were also arrested
    Par for the course for niggers, they keep murder all in the fambly. Lots of middle-aged white Brit women marrying younger niggers, as of late.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Duplicate thread.

The original thread:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-Republic-home

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coroner certified that she died as a result of respiratory failure due to compression of the veins in his neck
    I assume a nigger wrote this article.

Lots of middle-aged white Brit women marrying younger niggers, as of late.
    Is there anything more pathetic?