Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Magic Nigger
    Chimpout Guest

Magic Nigger Sporting New Batwings

32 year old "comedian" (nigger) Chris Cotton, who co-wrote and co-starred in Comedy Central’s online talk show Every Damn Day, has died. I never heard of this nigger before so it must not have contributed anything to this world, like most niggers. The reason for sprouting batwings was not given. Not much kills a 32 year old nigger buck in it's prime so I'm guessing it self-terminated by using too much drugs. In typical nigger fashion, it muh-diked a sow and created a nigglet for society to support before it flew away on it's leathery batwings. I say, "Congratulations on achieving your batwing award and good riddance nigger!"

https://deadline.com/2019/12/chris-c...ay-1202808253/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance. Another one made good.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like your typical street nigger/thug. Liberals would elect it President if it were still alive.

EDIT:
    Wait, i think we all missed something here. A nigger named Cotton?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cotton.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	363.4 KB 
ID:	10374

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Cotton Eyed Joe
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Wait, i think we all missed something here. A nigger named Cotton?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cotton.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	363.4 KB 
ID:	10374
    Could have been named after the plantation crop it's ancestors tended so much, or for it's large, bulging, cotton ball-like eyes.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Want to bet it was due to Da-Beeties and shoving metric tons of chigguns down it's chiggun slot.

OH and lets not forget "Drugs" niggers lubs der drugs.
    Turns out you were correct! The dissection revealed that "Morbid obesity” was a contributing factor to the nigger's batwing growth. No doubt due to the beast's insatiable appetite for chuggun and inability to control it's sinful gluttony. The weakened enlarged heart was most likely due to drug use and diabetes.

Chickens everywhere are clucking sighs of relief.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-obesity-dead/

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Morbid obesity” contributed to comedian Chris Cotton‘s cause of death, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

According to the county of Delaware, Pennsylvania autopsy report obtained by Radar, Cotton, 32, suffered a blood clot in his lungs that caused his heart to give out.
    So that fat nigger gorged itself on fried chicken and then dropped dead of a heart attack? Sounds like a plan to me. Too bad it took 32 years.

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, obese nigger. Good riddance!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't be humorous, because they are humorous!

Name:  right.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  5.9 KB
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because niggers aren't Human, they have flawed renal systems. Over a very short span of time, the combination of their carcass' inability to efficiently eliminate and neutralize toxins, combined with their fat/carb-heavy feeding habits, make them far more vulnerable to heart and pulmonary issues at a much younger age. Compounding matters further is the fact that most niggers are morbidly-obese -- especially the sows. I rarely see a nigger sow over the age of 10 that isn't 40+ on the BMI index.

I'm not kidding about this. Niggers really do have more vulnerable renal systems. They don't eliminate uric acid like Humans -- a good portion of it cannot be processed into urine and is leeched off as blood gasses through their skin. Hence the nigger "urine smell".