Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

13 Year Old Boy... or... NIGGER?

New York police have arrested a 13-year-old boy in the stabbing death of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors at a park just one block from Columbia University, according to media reports.
    I'm not sure what's going on with this one, but it smells like a troop of feral nigger juveniles mugging the poor human female for chiggun and drug money. Especially when the media doesn't say anything about the perpetrators other than they are "boys".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/2636417001/

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers exist so humans can tell the difference between good and evil.

Black = Evil
    White = Good

Laqueefa Mupoozie
    Chimpout Guest
    I put some new batteries in my nigdar dindumeter and the needle started slapping over to "TNB" right away.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like more nigger "wilding". The current oildriller Mayor there is as bad as or worse than shitskin David Dinkins. The nogs have gotten out of control again.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Undoubtedly a nigger. That area of manhattan is completely fuxated and it is extremely dangerous for humans. Barnard and Columbia are in the heart of the jungle and any parent who sends their kids there is beyond irresistible.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 13 year old nigger is a fully grown adult.

I was walking with my wife maybe 20 years ago or thereabout and this niglet said yu look gud. I turned around and asked: how old are you, boy? It said 9.

Niggers are horny early.

This was in Queens or Brooklyn, I forget. That's NYC for those who might not know.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 12-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This was in Queens or Brooklyn, I forget. That's NYC for those who might not know.
    You mean that place that used to be literally covered in syringes back in the 1990's?

The niggers can have that shithole.

As much as it pains me to say it, New York is a fucking dump, and 9/11 was the perfect wakeup call for those morons to start getting their shit together so people weren't looking at that state and thinking that it was exactly the disgusting piece of shit that it actually was.

TV shows like Jersey Shore helped explain to millions of Americans why New Jersey had a reputation of literally smelling like shit.

That comment aside, there are literally major parts of New York where it is obvious that they are incapable of managing their sewage issues. You can literally smell the stench, and it makes the smell of nigger pale by comparison.

I have driven through New York on several occasions, and opened the windows... and the "fresh air" was fucking worse than what was coming through the filters. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

You tax the shit out of your people, and you live in what is basically a third world country. What. The. Fuck.

I'll bet you retards in New York even let humans have sex with and marry niggers.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on with this one, but it smells like a troop of feral nigger juveniles mugging the poor human female for chiggun and drug money. Especially when the media doesn't say anything about the perpetrators other than they are "boys".

"Boys", "youths", "teens", "juveniles", "X-year-old male", etc are all MSM euphemisms for niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    "Boys", "youths", "teens", "juveniles", "X-year-old male", etc are all MSM euphemisms for niggers.
    Back in my day, we called them what they REALLY WERE: fucking useless ass colored niggers!

Not so much colored, though. Black is pretty much the absence of color, right?

Technically speaking, white people have more "color" than niggers do. That, and we stole ALL of the MELANIN MAGIC from the niggers.

Without their MELANIN MAGIC, niggers are just dumb niggers! Ha ha ha!

I inject 1 cubic centimeter of melanin magic into myself every morning, and then I spend an hour flying through the air. You know, how niggers would fly across the seas before airplanes were invented.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Undoubtedly a nigger. That area of manhattan is completely fuxated and it is extremely dangerous for humans. Barnard and Columbia are in the heart of the jungle and any parent who sends their kids there is beyond irresistible.
    Thanks for the head's up, I've never been to Manhattan so this helps myself and others who have never been there to avoid the groid.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Niggers exist so humans can tell the difference between good and evil.

Black = Evil
    White = Good
    Amen!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta be a nigger. And just remember, no matter how young a nigger is it is never a boy, a child, or a teen. It is always simply a nigger. Even a 5 year old nigger is a nigger and should be treated as such and looked at with disgust.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He will be tried as a juvenile delinquent in family court.
    Murder should never be handled in juvenile court. His public defender will play the "he was just a keed an sheit" hoping the judge will go easy on him. Then he can "turn his life around" in 5 years of JNU (Junior Nigger University), get out and murder again.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

My guess is 'Registered Nigger.' I cannot imagine any 13-year-old Human residing in NYC carrying a knife rather than toting a firearm (for protection against niggers)... and if he or she isn't CCW, he or she needs to be.

also: "female victim," "stabbing" and "murder" all suggest "homo erectus" rather than homo sapiens sapiens.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Murder should never be handled in juvenile court. His public defender will play the "he was just a keed an sheit" hoping the judge will go easy on him. Then he can "turn his life around" in 5 years of JNU (Junior Nigger University), get out and murder again.
    Niggers should have their own division of the court system where the only outcomes are NU (Nigger University) or a ticket for batwings. Public defenders need not to waste their valuable time for these Dindus.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarslinger19 View Post
    Niggers should have their own division of the court system where the only outcomes are NU (Nigger University) or a ticket for batwings. Public defenders need not to waste their valuable time for these Dindus.
    True. The whole system is flawed when it comes to niggers. Why have a court system for niggers as all? Since they are not human, they should not even get a trial. When a rabid animal kills someone, they do not take it to a jury and let it present a case. They just put it down for the safety of humanity so it can not kill again. It does not value life. It does not see what it is doing as wrong and is not capable of it. Punishing a nigger with death is the same thing as punishing an animal the same way. It is not a deterrent because other niggers do not comprehend the gravity of it beyond seeing a "brother" being "murdered" by the evil white man's justice system simply for being black. They don't fear death for their own horrific crimes. They also don't fear prison. In fact it is a badge of honor for them. What we need to bring back is HARD labor for niggers. Rock busting, ditch digging and refilling, boulder rolling etc. Something that benefits nobody so they can't call it slave labor.

Moby-Dick teaches us you can not take revenge on an animal. Obsession with it will destroy us. We must see them as they are. Dangerous animals that need to be caged and only allowed to do the bidding of a master for a meal.