Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Thumbs up IFRC is asking for 7.8 million US dollars to feed 81,000 starving niggers in Southern Africa

The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies has issued an "emergency" appeal for 7.7 million Swiss francs ($ 7,812,000) and is calling for immediate action to support four nigger shitholes in Southern Africa (Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho and Namibia). The IFRC seeks to deliver assistance to 81,000 useless and feral apes affected by a worsening drought for 14 months with a focus on "livelihoods and basic needs".
    https://reliefweb.int/report/botswan...eal-n-mdrza009

Name:  51-mrjpegoy.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  148.4 KB

Name:  please-donate-1-00-this-vulture-will-need-mouthwash-to-get-2515645.png
Views: 529
Size:  766.5 KB

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just throwing money away to a worthless cause and worthless savages, who have no gratitude. Ask money from Oprah bitches.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    $960 per nigger will buy a hell of a lot of KFC.

They'll be as fat as Americoons in no time. Then what?

There is an old saying: Buy a nigger a fried chicken and it will eat for a day. Teach a nigger to fry a chicken and it will steal yours, your pot, your grease and suck the eggs dry.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only ones that'll see that money are the nigger warlords!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a better idea: give that money to Planned Parenthood so we can do our best to abort a certain problem that exists in the USA.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    $960 per nigger will buy a hell of a lot of KFC.

They'll be as fat as Americoons in no time. Then what?

There is an old saying: Buy a nigger a fried chicken and it will eat for a day. Teach a nigger to fry a chicken and it will steal yours, your pot, your grease and suck the eggs dry.
    $960? $7,800,000/81,000 = $96.29...you using one of those U.S. Government calculators?

It's still five 50 lb. bags of dry rice for each nigger. That should be enough to get at least a few of them killing each other...

Then, there's this bit:

The four targeted countries were selected bearing in mind that Red Cross Red Crescent network has ongoing operations in Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe, which are all addressing food insecurity.
    So the niggerfail is spreading, despite the fact that the Red Cross is already pissing away perfectly good white-donated money on four of their neighboring mudhut nations, including what used to be THE BREADBASKET of Africa, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
    Really!?!?! I suggest they go cup in hand and beg in Riyadh. I heard somewhere that the sand niggers will by dozens of starving little niglets for $20 each to use as "jockeys" for their camel races. That's when they don't just outright nig-nap them.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    $960? $7,800,000/81,000 = $96.29...you using one of those U.S. Government calculators?
    No, but I did work for the gubbament for 2 decades and read the OP with my Navy issued glasses so - there's that.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not donating to jack shit anymore. Sorry, my last fuck has been given. Maybe i will donate to help stray animals or something important like that, but niggers? NO WAY NO HOW. I wonder how much do these rich feetball playing celebrity niggers donate to their motherland?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the starving niggers feast on the weaker starving niggers. Everyone would have a nice meal, and we'd still have about 50,000 temporarily-fed niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Let the starving niggers feast on the weaker starving niggers. Everyone would have a nice meal, and we'd still have about 50,000 temporarily-fed niggers.
    I have a better idea:

Step 1: Give the starving niggers the tools they need to make ghetto lobster.
    Step 2: Let the niggers turn their niglets into ghetto lobsters.
    Step 3: Tell other starving niggers that there is food available.
    Step 4: Wait for the Category 5 Chimpout to end.
    Step 5: Profit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I have a better idea:

Step 1: Give the starving niggers the tools they need to make ghetto lobster.
    Step 2: Let the niggers turn their niglets into ghetto lobsters.
    Step 3: Tell other starving niggers that there is food available.
    Step 4: Wait for the Category 5 Chimpout to end.
    Step 5: Profit.
    This reminds me of a scene from a movie I saw years ago. I want to say it was Reefer Madness but I can't find the movie or the quote online. The setup was a cop asking a farmer what the animals in cages were for:

Farmer: Well, I raise rats and cats.
    Cop: Why?
    Farmer: For fun and profit.
    Cop: How?
    Farmer: Well, I feed the rats to the cats. Then, I feed the cats to the rats!
    Cop: How do you make a profit?
    Farmer: Well, I sell the pelts!

Not sure that nigger pelts would go for nowadays if anything at all. Maybe if there was a bounty like we have on nutria down here on the MS Gulf Coast.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Melanin sells for $400 a gram.

Yes, niggers are worth more dead than alive.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a better idea: give that money to Planned Parenthood so we can do our best to abort a certain problem that exists in the USA.
    Best solution YET!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been saying that for 2 decades. They can insert the birth control device under the skin the way we do for feral cats. Much better allocation of funds. I remember seeing ads for the starving niggers when I was 6 years old. All the millions of dollars spent to feed a species that left on its own would be extinct by now, and the niggers are still starving. It's a wonder they have enough strength for muh dik, but they always do.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what their problem is. Each one of those 40500 niggers has a piece of perfectly good, nutritious dark meat right next to it.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Melanin sells for $400 a gram.

Yes, niggers are worth more dead than alive.
    We just need to convince the Chinese that powdered melanin will make their dicks bigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    We just need to convince the Chinese that powdered melanin will make their dicks bigger.
    That is... evil. I like it.

Now this is a propaganda campaign I can get behind.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.