Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AMAZON finds out the hard way about Somalian Muslim Nigger Immigrants in Minnesota

Minnesota Muslim Immigrants Take On Amazon

How's that cheap imported labor working out for you, Amazon?

How a group of Somalis became leaders in the fight to change a tech behemoth.
    The protesters brandished signs that said, “Safe jobs now!” and “Respect the East African community.”
    The organization presiding over the event was not a union but a fledgling organization called the Awood Center, whose motto was “Building East African Worker Power.” (Awood is the Somali word for power.) In the middle of the crowd was a portable PA system, and the first speaker received an ecstatic welcome: US representative Ilhan Omar, who had just weeks before become the first Somali American elected to Congress, promptly led the group in singing “Aan Isweheshano Walaalayaal” (“Let’s Get Together With Our Brothers and Sisters”), a classic Somali solidarity anthem.
    “I’ve had many jobs,” the congresswoman told the crowd. “I cleaned offices, I worked on assembly lines, I was even a security guard once. I’ve had jobs where we did not have enough breaks, where we used to try to go to the bathroom just so that we could pray.” The East African community, she said, demanded better. “Amazon doesn’t work if you don’t work,” she said. “It’s about time we make Amazon understand that.”
    Ha ha ha Amazon! Good luck with your nigger mudslime "workers." I hear that they 'need' to pray 10 times a day. I'm sure that will be conducive to hitting those efficiency targets.

https://www.wired.com/story/meet-the...ook-on-amazon/
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 12-12-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: forgot to add link :)
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like Amazon, but I hope they work those curtain-heads so hard they go running and screaming back to Africa. Ungrateful pigs, marching around demanding safe jobs. We took them from that Somali shithole and now they're making demands? Send them back!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I don't like Amazon, but I hope they work those curtain-heads so hard they go running and screaming back to Africa. Ungrateful pigs, marching around demanding safe jobs. We took them from that Somali shithole and now they're making demands? Send them back!
    A long time ago I read a story about a meatpacking plant in either (I forget) Illinois or Indiana. They had a staff of mostly Hispanics who made, on average, like $10/11 an hour and everything ran smooth like clockwork. But then, management got greedy and decided to import some mudslime somalicoon niggers who agreed to work for $8/hr. That didn't last very long. The coons wanted to asslift 'pray' several times a day. Management said NO! but the somalicoons called the Union. The Union said that the company would have to let the niggers asslift several times a day, otherwise it would be considered discrimination against their religion. Productivity went to shit and the management got pissed. One by one, they found reasons to legally fire every one of the asslifting somalicoons.

End of story? No.
    All of these coons then went on welfare. It also emerged that several of them had TB and/or HIV which is very common in somalia. So, all these unemployed coons with their foodstamps, section 8, medical care/AIDS drugs, etc etc caused such a strain on this small meatpacking town's budget that it very nearly bankrupted its Govt. And then the usual monkeyshines began. Vandalism, robberies, AIDS niggers muh dikking (with and without consent) local trashy coalburners and even other bucks.

I really wish I would have bookmarked that story. A very serious cautionary tale.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every one of those niggers goes home and DECIDES what to have for dinner........

I'd love for them to go back to Somalia and find just that one luxury alone !!!!!!!!!!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never understood WHY asslifters would want to work in meat packing anyway, since PORK processing is a significant part of those operations. They should be working in the Haitian-Dirt-Cookie industry.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.