Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Most pathetic couple in Europe. Guy gets "torture" and girlfriend got "raped" by nigger/muslim.

‘Hitler-worshipping Islamist’ migrant nearly kills Swedish teen during hours of brutal torture
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/hi...rutal-torture/

Basically guy went to talk to vibrant nigger/muslim that his girlfriend was "raped" by the nigger lol. He willingly got "torture" by him for hours.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if they learned to avoid the groid and that one does not simply "talk" to Africoon savages?

sentenced to five years in prison
    Shockingly, the mainstream press in Sweden has failed to mention anything about the gruesome incident.
    Why is that shocking? Mentioning it might be seen as racist.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swedeErik-1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	10349

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swede0x165.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	10350

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's sad here is that it's hard to even blame the kid. He's young enough to actually make the argument that he hasn't been taught anything. He's left to learn terrible lessons he SHOULD have been taught by a responsible adult.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    What's sad here is that it's hard to even blame the kid. He's young enough to actually make the argument that he hasn't been taught anything. He's left to learn terrible lessons he SHOULD have been taught by a responsible adult.
    Na, my theory is guy got cheated on by his girlfriend. He went to talk to "rapist". I mean who the hell goes to talk to the rapist/friend, oh hey did you rape my girlfriend?

No she got caught cheating, and scream rape instead. Where is the police report. Julian Assange got charge with rape for having rough sex with a girl who said she wasn't raped in the same country!

Girl could have call the cops etc.. instead she tells a story of rape to this dumb ass guy. Who didn't even bother to either call the cops or !@#$@$ the other guy up or walk away from mudshark.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I agree. He's of an age where his formative years were spent watching the nigger invasion of his country while being told, "These poor migrants and refugees are just like us and should be treated with the utmost sympathy." This was a very hard way to find out they are NOT like us, but feral and dangerous beasts who should never be approached for any reason.