Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

(Nigdar) 18 year-old nigger-loving female student fatally stabbed in the face, neck, stomach, and under her arm by a gang of "teens" in Manhattan (NYC)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rpsmgea.jpg 
Views:	863 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	10344 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c88.jpg 
Views:	652 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	10345

Nigger-loving libtard Tessa Majors, a first-year student at New York City’s Barnard College, died after the attack at Morningside Park in the upper west side of Manhattan on Wednesday night. She was on a flight of steps leading into the park when she was approached by a group of teens who demanded her belongings, then stabbed her several times in the face, neck, stomach, and under her arm, according to police.

A 16-year-old "boy", who police sources described as a known robbery suspect, was initially taken into custody from a nearby housing project not long after the attack but "he" was released without charge on Thursday.

"He" was reportedly wearing a green jacket that was similar to one that a witness claimed one of Tessa's attackers was wearing. There was also a trail of blood leading into his apartment which police sources described as a 'hub of criminal activity'.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/12/stude...park-11821957/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...king-park.html

--------------------------------

Dead liberal moron's Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/tessmajors/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49815613_354317472016036_7042061530469213246_n.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	10343

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    God damned liberals indoctrinated her and a group of feral niggers killed her. Why didn't her parents educate her on the perils of niggers?! Never relax!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    NYPD have arrested a 13-year-old male "juvenile" in the stabbing death of the Barnard College student, sources told Fox 5 News Friday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-ma...udent-stabbing

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Juvenile" arrested for stabbing liberal in a nyc park.

https://abc7chicago.com/teen-arreste...ajors/5751275/

Only liberals believe its safe at that time of night/day.

No pictures of nigger, area is full of niggers/spiggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know it's another vile nigger because of the pack attack and sheer brutality. What's more, a white "teen" would have already been charged as an adult, with someone in the DA's office anonymously leaking the name to the press.

No name and "family court" = nigger^10

The teenager made statements to detectives incriminating himself, but also implicating two others, according to the sources. Another 14-year-old is being interviewed by officials, the sources said.
    The teenager's aunt has maintained that he is innocent, according to sources. The boy is expected to be charged as a juvenile and the case will be handled in family court.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-...opstories.html

Oildriller de Blasio is increasing the NYPD presence around there, but so what? They basically already can't do anything about niggers until the crime is in full swing, official policy. No more stop and frisks are half of what's made NYC crimefighting a joke.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Dead liberal moron's Instagram page:
    Well, all the fucks I could give are evaporated now, how about anyone else's?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that she was a coalburner. She was kind of an 'indie rocker' that played bass in a band. Sure, she was photographed with a bunch of niggers, but she was photographed with a bunch of people in general. Unfortunately, indie rock types are usually vehement 'anti-racists' types who think that niggers are human. In short, she would probably burn coal theoretically because those types think that niggers are human, and not the dirty, feral animals that they are.

Watch this news clip at the 0:06 mark. She's singing 'Blister In The Sun' by The Violent Femmes. That's pretty damn indie.

She was one of those girls who didn't have strong and reliable male elders in her family to teach her the dangers of the nigger beast. And, sadly, she paid for that with her life. ALWAYS teach the young of your family to avoid the dangerous nigger beast at all costs! Her family didn't.

She liked Fender P-Bass guitars.

And apparently she did time in some really shitty cover bands LOL!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think, Cuomo's "bail reform" will make sure catch-and-release of niggers happens across the state. Jurisdictions are doing it even though the law has yet to go into effect.

So glad I left there when I had the chance.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure she's a burner. I can give reasonable doubt, because she's human and no proof of miscegenated turds. That said, in another 4 years she probably would experiment or hookup with an ape, she's just the type. That she even let's nigger friends touch her, I have zero fucks to give.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm too God damn old to understand what this millennial "nigger are just like us" culture is all about! All I know is that when these nigger lovers get to the end of their lives they'll be fucked if they don't change there ways!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Slain Barnard College student Tessa Majors had gone to the Manhattan park where she was stabbed to death to buy marijuana, a friend tells the NYPD.

Neighbors of the charged 13-year-old "teen" say that he was known to hang around smoking marijuana.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oung-girl.html

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turns out the 13 year old shit-demon was a fucking walking crime wave. It took murdering this budding mudshark (and her Instagram pics make her nigger-loving clear) to finally get someone to do something about it. Too bad he won't get the Emmitt Till treatment. He'll be coddled in Family and Juvenile Court, and be back out raping and killing by age 18.

BTW, Allah the Pig-Fucker, your avatar gets funnier all the time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if warned of the dangers, those indie types would just coalburn out of spite and "rebelliousness" to be seen as hip. Honestly no fucks given.
    Although its origins are uncertain, there are some scientific studies showing that Ebonics had originated from niggers trying to speak English with a French accent, albeit with little finesse, through thick, blubberous spoonbills.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could have sworn early on I posted a comparison to the Central Park niggers from years ago, but I knew it, and in the way of dindu nuffins

And it was just as plain to the police officials at the scene that the inquiry would be handled in the shadow of an investigation from a different time: the Central Park Five case, also known as the Central Park jogger case, from April 1989. Both concerned a young white woman attacked in a park and younger teenage suspects who are black and Latino.

“The discussion was, we have to be very careful, not rush to judgment, because it’s absolutely going to be compared to the Central Park Five,” said a senior police official briefed on the investigation.

The legacy of the Central Park case, in which five teenagers were wrongly convicted of rape and attempted murder while the real attacker rampaged for months, has loomed over the inquiry into the slaying of Majors from the moment she was found Dec. 11, according to investigators, public officials and legal experts.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/shadow-ce...201651126.html

The fact of the matter is that those five niggers were always guilty. They all admitted to muh dikk and savagely assaulting her, thinking they'd get off lightly with a juvie plea deal. Their lawyers at first didn't even contest guilt, only blaming "society" for making the niggers that way. It was only when they faced trials as adults, and decades at Riker's like they deserved, that suddenly they were an sheet.

This nigger's defense is already doing the classic dindu excuse that it was there but didn't do anything. Except for the robbery. Oh yeah, and except for helping assault her. But it didn't stab her, gnomesain? Never mind it was arrested with the bloody knife on it, it was just holding it like the other niggers asked.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I could have sworn early on I posted a comparison to the Central Park niggers from years ago, but I knew it, and in the way of dindu nuffins

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shadow-ce...201651126.html

The fact of the matter is that those five niggers were always guilty. They all admitted to muh dikk and savagely assaulting her, thinking they'd get off lightly with a juvie plea deal. Their lawyers at first didn't even contest guilt, only blaming "society" for making the niggers that way. It was only when they faced trials as adults, and decades at Riker's like they deserved, that suddenly they were an sheet.

This nigger's defense is already doing the classic dindu excuse that it was there but didn't do anything. Except for the robbery. Oh yeah, and except for helping assault her. But it didn't stab her, gnomesain? Never mind it was arrested with the bloody knife on it, it was just holding it like the other niggers asked.
    Won't finger prints show up on the weapon also? I'm fairly sure a nigger is not smart enough to put gloves on its paws when it commits a crime.

Also I believe there are DNA tests that can detect all sorts of sources on clothing, access to one of their shirts they wore during the crime is enough irrefutable proof to throw the book at them

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigJigger; 12-21-2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    From it mudsharks "InstaNig" page it is clear she burnt the coal and as always Paid the Toll

This is happening all over NYC, niggers in large gangs attacking elderly people, the disabled, women, children, and what does the nigger loving oil drilling de Blasio do.... tells the cops to stand down and do nothing.

NY and NYC is the shithole nexus of the east coast.
    100% CORRECT!! I HATE that fucking oil driller and so does the NYPD.