Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Local niggers blame "f**king Jews" after Anti-Semitic niggers shoot up Kosher deli killing 5 in niggertown

After Deadly Shooting at Jersey City Kosher Deli Locals Blame “Effing Jews” for the Attack

Building a Kosher Deli in niggertown was a bad idea. If only they had read this site and let us reach out to them and explain the dangers. Niggers are dangerous animals that blame everyone but themselves for their failures. My condolences to the victims.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-attack-video/

Jersey City Shooters Identified, David Anderson and Francine Graham Members of Antisemitic, Violent “Black Hebrew Israelites” Cult

Authorities identified the shooters late Tuesday.

David Anderson and Francine Graham, members of the anti-Semitic and violent “Black Israelites” cult, were identified as the killers.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...raelites-cult/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is nigger logic, at its finest. Nigger logic par excellance.

They blame a human ethnic group for their own TNB, you can't make this shit up.

When I first heard about this, and realized it was Jersey City, I figured it had to be niggers. Then I heard "deli" and my nigger-on-human crime radar went up. Who owns successful delis and other similar small businesses in niggertown? Humans.

The Jews in that neighborhood moved in primarily because the cost-of-living on Manhattan Island is such that they had to move somewhere else in the NYC metro for a cheaper CoL.

Then I looked up the history of their community in the neighborhood. Every fucking article I read had niggers in it bitching and moaning about Jews moving into that neighborhood, every fucking article. The latest TNB was them bitching because the Jewish community center is something the hostile negroids see as a threat and as a worship center, which goes against nigger-fuxated Jersey City's asshole and asinine zoning laws.

So in typical racist nigger fashion, we have niggers in nigger-run Jersey City bitching because whites who happen to belong to a specific ethnic and religious group are improving the neighborhood, and happened to open up a community center and a Kosher deli/store, pissed off about it to the point where they're basically saying the newcomers brought this awful, nigger-caused terror attack on to themselves.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    'How dare those intelligent, white Jewish people come into our 'food desert' neighborhoods and open up a successful business, and make us fake Nigger Hebrew Israelites look like the incompetent genetic and moral failures we clearly are'...

Niggerfail is a never-ending, universal CONSTANT. It will only end with the extinction of their species.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chuck Schumer will be making a statement re this any minute now.........

BTW, open a retail business in the heart of niggerdom without keeping a couple guns behind the counter? Fatally naive.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not only "fatally naive," it shows a complete disregard of everything that has happened to Jews especially since before the Holocaust. If Nig Jersey has such oppressive gun control laws that a man cannot defend himself, his family or his livelihood, then it's time to move - the same as they should have done in Europe decades ago. How is it that Israel while living in a seven sided sandbox has learned to be the most defended 8.6k square miles on the face of the planet while Jews in NY, NJ etc are getting murdered left and right. They need to step up and fight back or move out and let the niggers and dune coons have it.