Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarslinger19 View Post
    These niggers believe that knowledge is a physical, concrete thing that was stolen from them from the "white devils". They are clearly taking the movie The Wiz quite seriously. They also believe they have MELANIN powers and equate themselves to some sort of pre historic Nigger Justice League.
    Niggers have such an innate inferiority complex that they will willingly accept even the most preposterous of claims if it makes them feel less like niggers.

The "Black Israelite" claim made by the nigger in the OP is utterly ridiculous. Judaism arose in the eastern Mediterranean almost 4,000 years ago, thousands of miles from the closest nigger population. The history of the Jews has been meticulously documented from it's origins during the time of Abraham. In 2019, most niggers worldwide are effectively illiterate. 4,000 years ago, certainly all of them were. We know that to be fact because there are simply no nigger writings from antiquity.

Not a goddamned one!

That is a common theme that runs throughout nigger "history" -- many claims, but no evidence to back up those claims.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-14-2019 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    One of the dumbest nigger claims is that the ugly knucklers were the original Jews -- all facts to the contrary.
    I think you're making the widespread mistake of regarding Groids as "humans" with whom you can engage in discussions about Human history.

These animals (below pictures) are simply anthropoid apes. They and their amalgamated progeny (groids in America, Europe, Australia, and South Africa) belong in the jungles of Africa.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A9SV6HECYAATRlD.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	10402 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1506169132722.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	10403

If it wasn't for the "brown" mixed-blooded groid abominations in the US, Europe, Australia, and South Africa, groids would have been correctly classified, long ago, as just another kind of ape beast, inhabiting forests of Africa.

However, thanks to centuries of Christian and Libtard practices of spreading false information and bestiality (with groid apes), we are forced to cohabit with these animals in human societies and regard them as a "race" of "humans".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait now, c'mon! I'm confused! Who am I supposed to believed the shooters were...

Name:	Slob.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	10407
    Tlaib the Slob

“This is heartbreaking. White supremacy kills,” Ms. Tlaib, a Michigan Democrat, wrote from her personal Twitter account.
    or

Name:	NiggerShooters.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	10408
    Graham and Anderson

David Anderson was a one-time follower of the Black Hebrew Israelites, a group whose members believe they are ancient Israelites' true descendants. Francine Graham met him -- and then turned into a 'dark person,' her neighbor says
    New York NBC?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    [SIZE=3]I think you're making the widespread mistake of regarding Groids as "humans"...
    I have never made that mistake. I've known from my earliest impressions that niggers are not Human. I was passive about my loathing of niggers through most of my early years, but after being right in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots when I was a barely 18 y/o freshman, I made a conscious choice to become a pro-Human activist. Since then, I have been very active in spreading the truth about the true nature of the nigger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12