Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner outraged after sproglet given "Set Your Price For A Slave" school assignment

Elementary school assignment asks students to 'set your price for a slave'
    Watch the video from this article on this site for the interview with the coalburner bitching about how her 'african-american' pet nigger sperm donor is outraged. (I couldn't get the video to download)

Nasty ass coalburner in question.
    - A class assignment landed a Missouri teacher on administrative leave and has the NAACP calling for a formal apology.

It happened at an elementary school in Mehlville, Missouri. Students in a fifth grade class were asked to do an assignment setting prices for different things and then reflect on topics such as a free market economy and wealth.

The students set prices for 12 different things: lumber, tar, wool, milk, etc. However, the last item the students were asked to set a price for was quite different than the first 11.

"You own a plantation or farm and therefore need more workers," the question began. "You begin to get involved in the slave trade industry and have slaves work on your farm. Your product to trade is slaves. Set your price for a slave. These could be worth a lot."
    https://abc7ny.com/5743821/?ex_cid=T...ource=facebook

And the niggers in the NAACP just had to get involved.

‘Set your price for a slave’ | Letter sent home to parents in Mehlville School District after ‘culturally insensitive assignment’

A Mehlville School District principal sent a letter home to parents at an elementary school after students were given a ‘culturally insensitive’ assignment.

The assignment was for fifth-graders at Blades Elementary School.

In the ‘Colonial Market Assignment,’ the last question reads, ‘You own a plantation or farm and therefore need more workers. You begin to get involved in the slave trade industry and have slaves work on your farm. Your product to trade is slaves.’ And then it said, ‘Set your price for a slave. _________ These could be worth a lot.’
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...9-2690590ec153
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn I wish I was a kid in that class. I would have answered "I'll pick my own damn cotton thank you!"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn I wish I was a kid in that class. I would have answered "I'll pick my own damn cotton thank you!"
    Now that is a true free market answer! The lure of cheap labor isn't worth the long-term problems.

There's nothing "racist" in that assignment. It was all about reality a long time ago, but then again, niggers have to be "upset" about something.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have written in there "I would pay for a human indentured servant, and if that servant should choose to fail to demonstrate qualities that would suggest it worthy of freedom, I will send it back for a refund."

I'm not racist. I just don't think we should hold one standard for niggers, and a separate standard for humans.

Humans must at all times be superior to the nigger. A human that chooses to be equal to, or inferior to the nigger is, as far as I am concerned, a nigger, and a thing that does not deserve to live in the USA.

And maybe it should be sterilized, because it obviously has inferior genes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look in the dictionary under "Pencil-Necked Ball-less Beta Cuck" and you will see this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-11 Coalburner outraged after sproglet given Set Your Price For A Slave school.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	10325

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look in the dictionary under "Pencil-Necked Ball-less Beta Cuck" and you will see this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-11 Coalburner outraged after sproglet given Set Your Price For A Slave school.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	10325
    He should go to the nearest prison and wear blackface.

He would probably enjoy being muh dikked by niggers. He might claim he was raped, but he is the kind of man that would enjoy it.

He hates his whiteness. He hates himself. He wants to be DESTROYED by NIGGER MUH DIKS.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Set my price? No thanks. A penny is too much for a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what? Just where the hell do we go to file a complaint? How do I get my gripes paraded around media and get to stir up shit blaming niggers for all OUR problems.

Frankly, I don't know anyone who is more pissed about slavery than myself and just about every white person I know or certainly associate with.

Less than 1.4% of Americans even owned slaves and this number includes BLACK slave-owners. So less than one out of 50 people starting hundreds of years ago did something that all of white America is expected to pay for - for the rest of our and our country's existence.

Now, niggers out populate whites in prison by a six to one ratio and the white population is even smaller overall when you throw in Latino, Asian etc.

Must all of the black prison population are violent crime offenders. Of course, they love to defraud and sell drugs too, but once again, the numbers aren't even close. It's hard to have white collar crime with a nigger neck involved.

Teach that shit in history class. I guess those numbers are whitey's fault as well.

These niggers and burners want to bitch about a test question. I think we've got a hell of a lot more to bitch about.

So yeah. I want to file a complaint.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is silly. Everyone knows niggers could work for a day and cause the need for a weeks worth of re-work. Niggers should have to PAY to work on a plantation where they have the privilge to pick my cotton.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That is silly. Everyone knows niggers could work for a day and cause the need for a weeks worth of re-work. Niggers should have to PAY to work on a plantation where they have the privilge to pick my cotton.
    Despite cries of racism, it is well documented that niggers ENJOYED being slaves, and enjoyed having a master to tell it what to do. When Saturnalia was celebrated on plantations, it was a time for niggers to eat and drink until they could eat and drink no more. It was a day for niggers to consume to excess, and the day after was a day for them to realize that without the guidance of a human master, they were just beasts with no self-control. Saturnalia may be a pagan holiday, but it was a necessary holiday, especially for niggers, so they could have a day of celebration, and a day to remember the place of niggers in the world.

Of course, there were a couple niggers here and there that couldn't resist their feral instincts and chimped out:

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Best answer ever!

Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I would print out and staple this to the questioner, with the price as ZERO

John Deere rules and niggers are useless.

Attachment 10322
    The niggers weren't freed. They were FIRED.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to wonder if they ever get assignments like, 'How much would YOU pay John Wilkes Booth'?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.