Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas GOP Official mixaloid calls freeloading GOP Committee nigger J.T. Edwards a nigger

Texas GOP leader blames racist text message referring to a fellow black party member as a 'typical n**' on 'fast typing', as local leaders call for her resignation

A Texas GOP leader has come under fire and pressure to resign over a months-old text she sent in which she used n-word to refer to a fellow black party member.

Chairwoman of the Galveston County Republican Party Yolanda Waters, who is black, sent a damning text to another party leader in which she referred to J. T. Edwards, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee, as a 'typical n**' on March 27.

Screenshots of that exchange surfaced online over the weekend and sparked outrage for her offensive language.

Water, who identifies as a Latina and African-American woman, claims that it was a typo because she was typing too fast.

'I usually type very fast, and in this case, I moved too fast to see that the word was there,' she said in a statement to the New York Daily News. 'I made the typo because I did not proofread my text. I do not believe it is appropriate language to use in speaking about a fellow African-American.'
    In the text message exchange first published by the Galveston County Daily News on Saturday, Waters complained that Edwards is asking for money to go to Austin for a meeting.

'Can you believe it. He lives off everyone else. I told him our personal money tree has dried up. And I am done, no more, do not call Alan to adk (sic) for money again. His response was why. Can you believe it,' Waters wrote in the text.

Her friend asked, 'Why doesn't he work?'

'Typical n**,' Waters replied.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Root of the world's problems = Niggers!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ...big mistake using a sharpie for her eyebrows
    This seems to be a thang with spiggerboons. Can they simply not grow eyebrows or eyelashes like Native American men can't grow facial hair?

Someone please enlighten me on this one.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This seems to be a thang with spiggerboons. Can they simply not grow eyebrows or eyelashes like Native American men can't grow facial hair?

Someone please enlighten me on this one.
    Cholas! Was big in the 90s. Kind of died a slow death in the 2000s. Originally a LA phenom, you could find Cholas in Phoenix, AZ-Albuquerque,NM and even as far East as Del Rio, TX. All they needed was a teardrop tattoo, a sharpie marker and a pair of LOC sunglasses.

Cholafied comes from the mind of an LA kid who grew up in the 90's. It's a throwback to Chola gangster style: "Sharpied" eyebrows, dark lipliner, and the fumes from a can of Aqua Net. It's a product of LA where subcultures, celebrity obsession, street art, and stupidity are rolled up together like one of those bacon wrapped hot dogs sold on Hollywood Blvd.

By Art Director Michael Jason Enriquez
    https://www.cholafied.com/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger called a nigger a nigger. So? I thought niggers were allowed to call niggers niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    A nigger called a nigger a nigger. So? I thought niggers were allowed to call niggers niggers.
    This is where their hypocrisy comes in. They're allowed to say nigger, but humans are not. Then they make it up as they go. Having no logic to speak of, they're bewildered why we laugh and marginalize them. A nigger can be magic, but it still will be a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.