Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Britt McHenry suing FOX News for letting their pet nigger 'Tyrus' sexually harass her

Fox Nation host Britt McHenry sues network, alleging sexual harassment

Fox Nation host Britt McHenry on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against Fox News, its parent company and several of its employees over alleged sexual misconduct.

The lawsuit, which seeks monetary damages, accuses former on-air colleague George “Tyrus” Murdoch of displaying "volatile and unpredictable behavior" at work and sending explicit text messages. It also accuses the network of attempting to retaliate against her in response to a complaint she filed over the alleged behavior.
    "I love pony tails and braids you look amazing and it's a real turn on not that you care but I love it," said one of the text messages from Murdoch, according to the lawsuit filed in the Southern District of New York.

"The picture looks so good I would knock up the picture .... crazy sexy love your legs," read another message cited in the suit.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ual-harassment

Fox News Sued by Streaming Host Britt McHenry, Who Alleges Harassment

Britt McHenry, a host for Fox News’ Fox Nation streaming-video outlet, filed suit against the network and its corporate parent Tuesday, alleging she has been denied opportunities at the company after reporting claims she was harassed sexually by a former co-host, George Murdoch, who is also known as Tyrus.

McHenry’s suit, filed in U.S. District Court in the Southern District of New York, asks for a jury trial as well as more than $75,000 in damages. It is the latest chapter in a long-running dispute between McHenry, a former ESPN anchor who has become known for her conservative views, and Fox News, which endured a series of harassment claims by current and former employees related to management by the network’s former boss, Roger Ailes, and has worked to change that culture in subsequent years.
    https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/bri...us-1203431910/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It also accuses the network of attempting to retaliate against her in response to a complaint she filed over the alleged behavior.
    This is infuriating. Had she accused a white guy of even looking at her the wrong way, he would have been fired, his career over and all but tarred and feathered.

"The picture looks so good I would knock up the picture .... crazy sexy love your legs," read another message cited in the suit.
    Disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is infuriating. Had she accused a white guy of even looking at her the wrong way, he would have been fired, his career over and all but tarred and feathered.

Disgusting.
    I don't watch FNC (FBN is much better) as much as I used to, and I've never understood why they hired that morbidly-obese proto-nigger as a commentator (he's dumb as all fuck!), but this chick has a rock-solid case, and is going to end up with a seven-figure settlement.

In 2014, I was deposed in a very similar case involving two of my employees and the company I worked for. I didn't have a lot of knowledge about the actual incidents, and made all the correct contacts with HR at our HQ when made aware of the situation, but the company paid up rather than go to trial. No idea what that amount was, but the female victim -- and it was pretty bad what happened, disappeared into the wind shortly thereafter.

I have zero tolerance for that shit -- I have daughters! Thankfully, that was the only incident of that kind I ever had to deal with.

Anyway, this butterball mongrel at Fox needs to be summarily fired.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She could have refused to go on air in that little black dress. Just sayin'. Still have to wonder why Fox would have that skeevy nigger on with that hot blonde girl. What were they thinking?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Anyway, this butterball mongrel at Fox needs to be summarily fired.
    You misspelled "leather reconditioned."