Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: Mudslimes allegedly "preparing" to leave UK over Boris Johnson victory

Why Black Brits Are Considering Leaving UK After Election: ‘If The Conservatives Win, I’m Gone’

Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s comments have fuelled racism, say worried families.

Boris Johnson’s record on racism has left some Black Brits so afraid for their safety that they are considering leaving the UK should the Conservatives claim victory in Thursday’s election.

Racist comments written or signed off by the prime minister include an article published in The Spectator while he was editor, written by columnist Taki Theodoracopulos, that claimed Black people have lower IQs.
    But niggers DO have much lower IQs.

Elsewhere, he penned a column for the Daily Telegraph referring to “watermelon smiles” and “piccaninnies.” He once wrote of Africa: “The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more.” And, in a piece for the Guardian, Johnson said: “When I shamble round the park in my running gear late at night, and I come across that bunch of black kids, shrieking in the spooky corner by the disused gents, I would love to pretend that I don’t turn a hair.”
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black...4?guccounter=1

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, they'll leave the UK and all the gibs as much as liberal celebrities leave the U.S. for Canada or France.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a promise?

Yeah, sure they will. They'll move back to Wakanda, where the welfare benefits are just awesome!

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come Wakanda is mentioned in any of those polls?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Unfortunately, they'll leave the UK and all the gibs as much as liberal celebrities leave the U.S. for Canada or France.
    Nailed it.

Imagine if niggers and liberals could follow through? We would need a wall on our northern border to keep them from coming back.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Nailed it.

Imagine if niggers and liberals could follow through? We would need a wall on our northern border to keep them from coming back.
    What we really need is a wall on our southern border to prevent niggers from sneaking in through Mexico.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the niggers are actually trying to convey in human parlance is that they know the jig is up once the Conservatives actually follow through with Brexit.

The Brexit party will also need a few seats in order to keep the Tories honest.

No more free rides, no more kid gloves, no more special treatment or privileges.

Brexit is basically 17.4m English people telling niggers and muslims to GTFO of our country.

If I have this right, Boris is maneuvering for a diamond hard, WTO rules, the EU gets not a penny more Brexit.

If he pulls this off, he will be a national hero. Up there with the likes of Churchill, Nelson and Wellington.

Check out the conservative party political broadcast with Boris. He is actually rather good. (ignore the uppity nigger)

https://youtu.be/nj-YK3JJCIU

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is actually a very intelligent and personable man with a keen sense of humour.

Completely the opposite of Corbyn, who is a slimy marxist stooge.

I'll let you find the Corbyn party political broadcast yourself. He makes my skin crawl, along with the rest of his 'equal shares of misery' party.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.npr.org/2019/12/13/78770...-in-parliament

Boris and Conservative co won! Let's hope those niggers keep their promise

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	753.2 KB 
ID:	10363

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, noooo! Don't go niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should give the niggers a free bucket of KFC if they agree to leave the UK and move to one of those EU nations or Africa.

This thread, while not specifically discussing the issue, has given me a craving for fish and chips.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, niggers.. The Conservatives won. So GTFO! We're waiting!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Well, niggers.. The Conservatives won. So GTFO! We're waiting!
    You're waiting. I can't wait.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	753.2 KB 
ID:	10363
    Now the niggers will claim they didn't mean it, or "Weez gone work hard foh dat nix eleshun, dis one be all racees an sheeit."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that the niggers are leaving... Right . They will leave as soon as the democrats in the USA move to Canada.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Now that the niggers are leaving... Right . They will leave as soon as the democrats in the USA move to Canada.
    I thought the democrats weren't allowed to move to Canada because they were required to have job skills.

Question #1: Is yuo abel 2 pikc up box wieghnig 3 kilograms?

Answer #1: Derp?!?!?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show me any nigger who was not born there (even then I doubt it) who can point out any Africoon shithole countries on a map. They can't even find the country in which they're squatting their black asses as they demand gibs.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WINWIN! Boris delivers the goods, and hopefully so will the mudslimes!

British Muslims prepare to leave UK after Boris Johnson wins election

British Muslims have started the process of leaving the UK over fears for their ‘personal safety’ now Boris Johnson is Prime Minister for five years, Metro.co.uk can reveal. Among them is the head of a Muslim charity, which provides food parcels for poor people in Manchester, after saying he was scared for the ‘future of his children’. Manzoor Ali said: ‘I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future.’ It comes after the prime minister was accused of ‘Islamophobia and racism’ following a number of controversial comments he made in the past, including his remarks in a 2005 Spectator article in which he claimed it was only ‘natural’ for the public to be scared of Islam.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/15/briti...tion-11911078/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast