Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Talking Niglet pulls TV over, Mammy chimps out ---> Niglet tenderized to death

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anigif_enhanced-4235-1454858371-2.gif 
Views:	701 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	10288

A little rape-ape was tortured to death by its mammy because the niglet pulled a television set over, according to police.

Nigger-shit Viston Stevenson died after being rushed to hospital in Detroit, Illinois. It reportedly had a fractured skull, swelling on the brain, a broken collarbone, broken riles, a broken pelvis and internal bleeding.

The turd's mammy Rhionna Nichols will appear in court this week charged with the rape-ape's "murder".

One fambly member paid tribute to the dead ape on Facebook. The sheboon wrote: ‘Y’all Just Understand How Fucked Up This Is He Is Only 1 Years Old He Not Supposed to have all them tubes coming out of him like… ‘GET YO REST BABY V IM SO SORRY THAT SICK BITCH DID THAT TO U NOOO.’ (sheboon's (unedited) exact words).
    https://moosegazette.net/baby-boy-di...mother/158192/

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 571
Size:  4.10 MB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Lobstah time!! Is that video under your post the first ali-frazier fight??

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baby boy died of multiple horrific injuries after being viciously battered ‘by his mother’
    C'mon! This was just nigger parenting at it's finest! If the niglet couldn't take it, whose fault is that?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The sow just tenderizing the sprog for this......niggers lubs it
    Attachment 10291

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow just tenderizing the sprog for this......niggers lubs it

Attachment 10291

I look forward to when we finally see a news article about how niggers were force feeding niglets grains with feeding tubes to fatten them up for National Ghetto Lobster Day (September 25th).

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sheboon wrote: ‘Y’all Just Understand How Fucked Up This Is He Is Only 1 Years Old He Not Supposed to have all them tubes coming out of him like… ‘GET YO REST BABY V IM SO SORRY THAT SICK BITCH DID THAT TO U NOOO.’
    A truly touching tribute.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A truly touching tribute.
    Yeah.

"On the positive side, the niglet's IQ was probably so low that it wasn't self-aware, or even aware that it was alive. So when it was finally made good, it probably didn't care since it was never really alive to begin with.

It was just a dumb nigger beast that never had a chance to be a bad nigger. It only managed to be a good nigger. Now it is flapping its bat wings in Hell, with all of the other good niggers."

My tribute was much more polite and respectful.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I look forward to when we finally see a news article about how niggers were force feeding niglets grains with feeding tubes to fatten them up for National Ghetto Lobster Day (September 25th).
    It's called ghetto lobster foie gras (AKA foie groid), and it's a delicacy amongst discerning nigger foodies. The lobster is force fed grains (in the form of malt) until it has a fatty liver which is harvested at the time of cooking. They say it taste better than smoked waddy-melon.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One fambly member paid tribute to the dead ape on Facebook. The sheboon wrote: ‘Y’all Just Understand How Fucked Up This Is He Is Only 1 Years Old He Not Supposed to have all them tubes coming out of him like… ‘GET YO REST BABY V IM SO SORRY THAT SICK BITCH DID THAT TO U NOOO.’ (sheboon's (unedited) exact words).
    There's no way any of us could make up niggerese like that, no matter how hard we tried. We just couldn't.

Now what human can top that? I think we're all perplexed with that nigger ooking only what a nigger can ook. I am particularly glad that Chimpers' lovely children are here today to see that ooking. Not only was it authentic bix nood, it expressed a level of niggerness rarely exceeded even in this day and age.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And written in true ghetto Bixnood
    Is there a nigger who is not illiterate? I have not seen one who can write a single declarative sentence correctly.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a nigger who is not illiterate? I have not seen one who can write a single declarative sentence correctly.
    Well, one could argue that because niggers choose to continue to speak the language of slaves, which is Creole, and upon which all other bix nood is founded upon, that they are inherently incapable of speaking English correctly.

Creole is based on a centuries old and corrupted version of English. It is inherently incompatible with English.

That and most of the words used in ebonics don't translate directly into a useful form of English. For example, would most people know that a nigger talking about a "go fast" was actually talking about the engine in an automobile?

Or would a comment like "You ain't getting the grip when the slip ain't flipping" make sense to any of us?

No, but it makes perfect sense to niggers. I'm not sure if this is a language barrier thing, or if it has to do more with the generally low IQ's of niggers, or the fact that most niggers suffer from schizophrenia, cannibalism, and Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, one could argue that because niggers choose to continue to speak the language of slaves, which is Creole, and upon which all other bix nood is founded upon, that they are inherently incapable of speaking English correctly.

Creole is based on a centuries old and corrupted version of English. It is inherently incompatible with English.

That and most of the words used in ebonics don't translate directly into a useful form of English. For example, would most people know that a nigger talking about a "go fast" was actually talking about the engine in an automobile?

Or would a comment like "You ain't getting the grip when the slip ain't flipping" make sense to any of us?

No, but it makes perfect sense to niggers. I'm not sure if this is a language barrier thing, or if it has to do more with the generally low IQ's of niggers, or the fact that most niggers suffer from schizophrenia, cannibalism, and Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.
    They used to speak relatively coherent English, but now that it's become racist and un-PC to correct them, they choose to speak in nigger-babble. There are no such words as "Boof"(booth) or "munf" (month) or "baff" (bath) and no one, not even a nigger, got through even first grade speaking this way. They are obviously doing it on purpose, just because they can. I did hear Judge Marilyn Milian correct one sow who said, "it's MINES," and informed her that the word is "MINE". I just heard one say, 'OPtober." Jesus. Listening to niggers talk makes my head hurt. I just hate them so much. They make me sick.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    They used to speak relatively coherent English, but now that it's become racist and un-PC to correct them, they choose to speak in nigger-babble. There are no such words as "Boof"(booth) or "munf" (month) or "baff" (bath) and no one, not even a nigger, got through even first grade speaking this way. They are obviously doing it on purpose, just because they can. I did hear Judge Marilyn Milian correct one sow who said, "it's MINES," and informed her that the word is "MINE". I just heard one say, 'OPtober." Jesus. Listening to niggers talk makes my head hurt. I just hate them so much. They make me sick.
    I've theorized that part of the problem with niggers has to do with my theory that they are essentially children in "adult" nigger bodies, and despite having to constantly deal with the horrors of niggotry on a daily and yearly basis, they have never made any attempt whatsoever to improve the miserable situations that they find themselves in.

In fact, sometimes they choose to intentionally and deliberately make their situations even WORSE.

Back on topic, though, I think that by removing the social constructs that allow humans to correct deficient nigger behavior, we have created an environment whereby the nigger is perpetually coddled and has no particular incentive to "grow up" and act like an adult. There is no reason for the nigger to grow up when it can remain an ignorant child forever, and be rewarded for that behavior. It receives rewards in the form of welfare, affirmative action, political correctness, free food and water, free housing, free utilities, and other gibsmedats that I am too lazy to list here.

And so, we have niggers in adult bodies that are perpetually acting like children. And for some reason, most American citizens are okay with this. Unlike Jim Crow, this isn't reducing crime, nor is it improving living conditions for niggers. Jim Crow was as much for the negro as it was for the human; the negro does not belong in human society, and the negro knows this. The negro's place is to be separate from humanity, now and for all eternity.

Miscegenation is also not just a crime against humanity, it is sinful and blasphemous in the eyes of God.

The negro knows that it is an inferior species, and to force it to live among humans is to force it to acknowledge its own inferiority. This is cruel, and unjust. A more peaceful solution would be segregation. But not segregation like under the Jim Crow laws. I'm talking TRUE segregation, where only humans were allowed to live in the USA, and niggers had to live in Africa.

It would be for the best. The simple mind of the nigger can't handle the white man's juju, and it is cruel to continue to expose niggers to advanced technologies, like Bic lighters and the wheel. We should do what we can to preserve their sanity and their culture.

Segregate and ship the nigger back to Africa! For the nigger! Do it for the niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet probably did it during one of the nigger screaming and cackling shows where one nigger tries to out-scream the other. This is another reason I'm streaming my entertainment so I don't accidentally get stuck on a station because the remote button malfunctioned.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It reportedly had a fractured skull, swelling on the brain, a broken collarbone, broken riles, a broken pelvis and internal bleeding".

Even MMA bouts don't end with that level of physical damage.

It just goes to show liberals that niggers should never be allowed to reproduce outside of strictly controlled conditions, in a zoo.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    It just goes to show liberals that niggers should never be allowed to reproduce outside of strictly controlled conditions, in a zoo.
    Even in zoos, like nigger universities, niggers should not be permitted to engage in sexual activities.

Prison is a PUNISHMENT, not a place where niggers can run free and commit crimes.

And yes, I consider homosexual rape to be a crime. Niggers are not in prison to have fun and rape other niggers!

Niggers are in prison because they need to be isolated and kept away from civilization!

Letting niggers rape each other is disgusting and wrong. Rules should be put in place to make it impossible for niggers to muh dik each other. And rules should exist to prevent coalburning and oildrilling. Fuck it. Just make it impossible for everyone to have sex when they are in prison.

Except for nigger prison guards. The nigger prison guards should be allowed to rape as many niggers as they want, without consequence. It is not a crime as long as no humans are involved, but if so much as a single human hair is harmed, that nigger rapist should be tortured and made good. By niggers, of course. No human would ever engage in that kind of criminal activity.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care what niggers do to their little hellspawn. I am just concerned about the TV. Is it ok?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great timing! That niglet was probably only a couple months away from starting to steal and Muh Dik!.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I am just concerned about the TV. Is it ok?
    Even if it survived the fall, there's the matter of the cockroach infestation so, no. The TV is not OK.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm.... ok, I'll give it a crack. " you are not coming to terms with things if they are not going your way".

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast