Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Niger Mann
    Chimpout Guest

Typical Rape Ape

This nigger stopped short of killing. I guess it's appetite for muh-dik was strong enough to overcome it's violent urge to torture and kill. It realized that if it killed, it would be without something to muh-dik in the future. Amazing because usually niggers don't comprehend the future or the past, only the here and now.

-Registered sex offender raped teen more than 100 times over 4 years
    -Longtime boyfriend of the victimized nigglet's mother and lived next door
    -Mother sow spoke with police and was “very sarcastic and laughed, asking what allegations was [the nigglet] making now.”
    -At one point during the rapey time, the rape ape was worried it had gotten the nigglet pregnant, so it pimped out the nigglet to its son so that it would have plausible deniability

And somehow, libtards claim niggers are, "just like us" 🤮💩

https://www.cbs17.com/news/registere...-warrant-says/

Bix Nood In Da Hood
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Niger Mann View Post
    And somehow, libtards claim niggers are, "just like us" 🤮💩
    Niggers even try to claim they are just like humans. They say, "We love our children just like you do." I would just like to say, "If neglect, beating and muh-diking your children is 'love', then, you win nigger! Congratulations!"

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When niggers abuse niglets it shouldn't even be considered a crime. A niglet is nothing but a small nigger. Never feel sorry or sympathy for one because no matter what it will always grow up to be a worthless nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bix Nood In Da Hood View Post
    They say, "We love our children just like you do." I would just like to say, "If neglect, beating and muh-diking your children is 'love', then, you win nigger! Congratulations!"
    These are just considered by niggers to be excellent nigger parenting skills. It happens in all nigger populations world-wide. Niggers do not have the cognizant skills to understand any other way. Niggers are vicious, wanton, animals that cannot be domesticated! This is one of the major problems in liberal thinking!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany