Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New Miss Universe 2019 is a nappy headed she boon from Africa! UPDATE Miss Jamaicoon crowned Miss World

"I grew up in a world where a woman who looks like me, with my kind of skin and my kind of hair, was never considered to be beautiful.

"I think that it is time that that stops today."

That's the message from newly-crowned Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi, who is from South Africa.

Zozibini is the first black woman to win the competition since Leila Lopes in 2011.

The Angolan former winner congratulated her in a post on Instagram, writing: "Congrats girl you did us very proud."

Relfecting [sic] on her win, Zozibini wrote: "Tonight a door was opened and I could not be more grateful to have been the one to have walked through it.
    And the nappy headed, bongo party celebration is already unfolding!

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-50712666
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Nothing will surprise me after this:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...btard-Delusion

Name:  13ade54a3ca69db1bbee227453043d01.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  60.8 KB

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That thing can't be 100% nigger.

It is stealing melanin-deficient magic from humans, and does NOT deserve that crown!!

Full blooded apesniggers look more like apes than humans. So you know there is something fishy going on.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers deserve nothing except a one-way ticket back to Africa!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, the Photoshopped primates are infinitely more beautiful.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And retarded silverback Steve Harvey messed up once again.

Steve Harvey is at it again.

The Family Feud star caught heat on social media for another Miss Universe hosting performance gone awry, this time for appearing to mix up countries again and for making what many deemed an insensitive joke about another contestant at the competition in Atlanta on Sunday.
    https://ew.com/celebrity/2019/12/08/...s-cartel-joke/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss Jamaica crowned 2019 Miss World

amaica's Toni-Ann Singh was crowned Miss World on Saturday.

"To that little girl in St. Thomas, Jamaica and all the girls around the world - please believe in yourself. Please know that you are worthy and capable of achieving your dreams. This crown is not mine but yours. You have a PURPOSE," Singh tweeted on Saturday.
    Singh, 23, was born in Morant, St. Thomas, Jamaica.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/14/enter...ner/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Four for four nigger winners. What a disgusting slap to humans all around the world, and the liberals in charge mean it that way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggerloving still hasn't stopped!

Miss Nigeria was so over the moon when the winner of the Miss World title was announced in London Saturday that it appeared she was the victor. But her delighted screams and happy dance were all for her pal, Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh.

Singh, 23, seemed overwhelmed when her name was announced as the new Miss World, but all was well when Miss Nigeria Nyekachi Douglas, 21, pulled her and Miss Brazil Elis Coelho, 19, into a tight hug.

Douglas was generous again during an interview after the show ended.

It’s Singh who’s “amazing,” Douglas said. “She would be the one who would be like, ‘Listen, you’ve got this.’”
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/miss-...080320582.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Five for five, now Miss Tranny Buck America. When it started (we weren't going to watch but hadn't changed the channel), I told Mrs. S that a nigger was going to win.

While her journey may have ended there, we did get a peek of Foreman during the preliminary competition for which she wore her natural hair texture, a 70s-inspired sequined jumpsuit and played a medley of “Theme from ‘Mahogany’” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” by Diana Ross on the flute.
    Chandler Foreman
    Chandler Foreman

According to the Miss Texas website, the Houston native is a converged broadcast media student at the University of North Texas who wants to change beauty pageant stereotypes by sharing “her experiences across cultural and economic lines.”

Foreman was crowned Miss Texas 2019 wearing an afro in August and has kept the style ever since. But Sheila Milner, a pageant director and Foreman’s coach, said she was hesitant about the idea at first.

“Chandler said she needed extensions to compete, but I told her that I loved her natural look. This was three years ago, and natural hair wasn’t really accepted. But the judges loved her for who she was,” Milner said, according to The Houston Chronicle.
    https://people.com/style/miss-texas-...afro-on-stage/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chandler-foreman-miss-texas-2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	10513

Name:	chandler-foreman-miss-texas-1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	451.1 KB 
ID:	10514

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Five for five, now Miss Tranny Buck America. When it started (we weren't going to watch but hadn't changed the channel), I told Mrs. S that a nigger was going to win.

https://people.com/style/miss-texas-...afro-on-stage/

Name:	chandler-foreman-miss-texas-2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	10513

Name:	chandler-foreman-miss-texas-1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	451.1 KB 
ID:	10514
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    Look at that front door between it's two front teefs.
    I bet that fugly bitch could strip a chiggun laig clean with it's mouth completely shut around it in one motion.

I've seen Texas beauties and they don't look like that AT ALL!!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    Look at that front door between it's two front teefs.
    I bet that fugly bitch could strip a chiggun laig clean with it's mouth completely shut around it in one motion.

I've seen Texas beauties and they don't look like that AT ALL!!!
    7,000 years from now archaeologists are going to be watching recordings of stuff like this and they will think our entire society was literally retarded. Like double digit, drooling at the mouth, incapable of basic functions retarded.

Or maybe the future will be like in the movie Idiocracy, and we won't have to worry about being judged poorly by future generations.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Miss Jamaica crowned 2019 Miss World

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/14/enter...ner/index.html
    Last name is Singh! That's Hindu in the woodpile. Not 100% nigger.