Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Smile Nigger emergency operator sends ambulance to wrong address, allergy pen fails and sheboon dies of nut allergy

A well-known brand of allergy pen has had all of its batches recalled from across the UK after the fambly of a sheboon that died from a severe reaction to hazelnut said the product had failed.

Wig-wearing Apepotamus Shante Turay-Thomas ooked 'I'm going to die', moments before it fell unconscious on the floor and later got its batwings in hospital.

It has been revealed that there is an increased likelihood of the pens failing to activate when exposed to heat. Patients are advised not to expose them to temperatures above 25C. And sheboons are advised not to stick them in their hell-holes.

The inquest previously heard one ambulance was initially dispatched to the ape's grandmammy's nest six miles away.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-save-her.html

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2019...eaction-death/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less nigger!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be nice if all sheboons had a nut allergy.

Not a peanut allergy.

I'm talking about a fatal reaction when exposed to nigger or human nut. The kind with sperm in it.

Although I have to admit that it would be a bonus if they were also allergic to peanuts.