Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Woman seriously injured after groid and its mudshark deliberately hit and drove over her

Police in Zion are investigating after Nancy Ezell, 63, suffered serious injuries Saturday following a hit-and-run.

Police said Nancy was struck and dragged by an older model gray four-door sedan. A male pavement ape and a mudshark were spotted inside the vehicle. It was later found abandoned.

Nancy's family told WGN the ape and the shit-licker were "having sex" inside the vehicle parked in Nancy's driveway. When she went to get their license plate, family said the driver (nigger) put the vehicle in reverse and drove over Nancy, dragging her which crushed and removed a portion of her scalp. Her brain is bruised, swollen and bleeding. And she is in coma right now.

Nancy was transported via medical helicopter to Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville with serious injuries.
    https://wgntv.com/2019/12/07/police-...-run-saturday/

To donate to Ezell's medical expenses, click on this link:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/7953...5357807565787/

Name:  ziondont-delete-wgn-slate.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  155.5 KB

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I really feel sorry for that woman, but she should have NOT let her grand daughter mudshark around with the feral pavement apes.

I hope the catch the nigger and it's mudshark and put them in NU for a very long time.
    I think my title was a bit misleading. She is a grandmother, BUT not mudshark's grandmother. The ape and its whore were complete strangers

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Then both of them need the juice ASAP

Either way, really...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for her too, but she shouldn't have gone around the back of the car to get the plate number. Illinois requires a front plate also. Well, then again with a nigger driver the car probably didn't have any plates at all!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany