Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

School bans "pupils" from wearing hoodies, saying that younger students find them intimidating

(Hampshire, UK) - Hoodies are banned from being seen on a Hampshire school’s premises, even during break-times.

Mike Jones, deputy headteacher of Brune Park Community School in Gosport, told reporters: ‘When you have large 15 and 16-year-olds wandering round in hoodies it can be quite intimidating, particularly for younger pupils. Some of these hoodies also have inappropriate images such as cannabis plants which creates the wrong impression.’

The policy, launched this term, now brings Brune Park in line with other schools in The Gosport and Fareham Multi-Academy Trust, including Mr Jones’s previous school, Bay House.
    https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/educati...erns-1-9167231

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the old days I used to work for Parks and Recreation and working outside all the time I used to where a hooded sweat shirt under my coat for extra protection in winter. But today, I wouldn't were one every because it's now considered evil niggerwear!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Luckily I still have my cold weather gear from the service and the one coat has a built-in insulated hood. I wear that all the time in the winter.
    I got out in 2001, and my years in business and retirement have taken a toll around my middle (nothing fits anymore).
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you want to be Trayvon Martin...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    I got out in 2001, and my years in business and retirement have taken a toll around my middle (nothing fits anymore).
    2008 and nothing has changed on me except the circumference of my head. For some reason my hats keep getting looser and the top of my head seems to hurt if I've been out in the sun too long. I can't figure it out. It's the damnedest thing...

I wonder if it's service related?

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Banning hoodies is curing the symptom, banning niggers and muzzies is curing the disease

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    2008 and nothing has changed on me except the circumference of my head. For some reason my hats keep getting looser and the top of my head seems to hurt if I've been out in the sun too long. I can't figure it out. It's the damnedest thing...

I wonder if it's service related?
    Damn, I've got those very same symptoms! We'd better get this checked out ASAP! I wonder if it's contegious?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I've got those very same symptoms! We'd better get this checked out ASAP! I wonder if it's contegious?

My VA counselor said it was probably the result of PTSD (Primate Token Spota Disodah) due to having to deal with inept, feckless personnel who weren't supposed to be in any position of responsibility above or below my paygrade.

So, no it's not contagious, it's just a workplace environmental hazard with no hazard mitigation protocols in place. Of the current hierarchy of safety controls used for other hazards (in order - Elimination, Substitution, Engineering controls, Administrative controls, Personal protective clothes and equipment - this one being the last resort), Not a single one is currently implemented or even allowed within the DOD with the exception of PPE.

PPE use is done on a voluntary basis by service-members using a laundry-pin over the nose.

... but weez not spota do dat.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^^

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the old days I used to work for Parks and Recreation and working outside all the time I used to where a hooded sweat shirt under my coat for extra protection in winter. But today, I wouldn't were one every because it's now considered evil niggerwear!
    Like other kids I'd wear hoodie sweatshirts, but then I grew up and realized I'm dressing like niggers.

What I can never understand is the hoodie over a baseball cap.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Like other kids I'd wear hoodie sweatshirts, but then I grew up and realized I'm dressing like niggers.

What I can never understand is the hoodie over a baseball cap.
    I've worn a baseball cap sometimes when I didn't feel like wearing sunglasses.

But a baseball cap AND sunglasses works even better.

I don't know about the hoodie and baseball cap thing, though. Maybe it is just a looksatme thing, kinda like how niggers used to wear condoms on their heads before doo rags were a thing.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I've worn a baseball cap sometimes when I didn't feel like wearing sunglasses.

But a baseball cap AND sunglasses works even better.

I don't know about the hoodie and baseball cap thing, though. Maybe it is just a looksatme thing, kinda like how niggers used to wear condoms on their heads before doo rags were a thing.
    How about this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13307493_10208674234120628_43863783924701579_n.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	10313
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.