Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve Harvey, top contender for Dumbest Nigger Ever, does it again

I saw a commercial showing the groid in a typical lookiez meez nigger tux, sparkly or sequined or something, and I couldn't believe they gave it anther chance. No white host would have been trusted again. Somehow this uppity shitskin was chosen again, and it was guaranteed to mess up somehow, and this time it's blaming others:

Almost two hours into the show, Harvey announced Miss Philippines the winner of the national costume contest. But the actual winner was Miss Malaysia, who was standing right next to him. Shweta Sekhon, who is Miss Malaysia, took the microphone from Harvey and said, “It's not Philippines, it's Malaysia.”

An embarrassed Harvey took back the mic, saying, “Well, let me explain something to you, I just read that in a teleprompter.”

Harvey also seemed to call production, saying, “You all gotta quit doing this to me.” He then muttered, “This is what they did to me back in 2015. Played me short like this.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...061835972.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTH is that thread on self-deleting niggers when you need it?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen niggers do that sort of thing in real life all the time.

They don't want to be perceived as stupid so they will sometimes replace words that they are supposed to say with words that are more familiar to them.

For example, "acorn" becomes "egg corn," or "ambulance" becomes "amber lamps."

In Steve Harvey's case, "Malaysia" became "Philippines."

Steve Harvey is such a fucking racist that can't seem to tell one human apart from another. I bet we all look the same to it. White, red, yellow, brown... we are all the same color when a nigger looks at us.

To Steve Harvey, we must all be evil monsters that are trying to steal its melanin magic.

edit: I will not confirm or deny that any alleged melanin magic has ever been allegedly stolen at any alleged times or alleged dates. If niggers want more melanin, then they should breed with niggers instead of humans.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coddlers are so desperate to clear their magic nigger, they'll say it was right all along. It dindu nuffins!

The Miss Universe organization tweeted out a correction Sunday night, claiming that Steve Harvey, and their teleprompter, was in fact correct when he declared Miss Philippines Gazini Ganados the winner of this year's National Costume category.

The tweet did not, however, explain why Miss Malaysia Shweta Sekhon, dressed in her full regalia, was on stage with Harvey to accept the honor. Nor did they explain a previous, since-deleted tweet congratulating Sekhon for winning.
    https://www.etonline.com/miss-univer...er-in-shocking
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So are they going to have a television ceremony where they take the crown away from Miss Malaysia just to prevent Steve Harvey from being exposed as a dumb nigger?

What a clusterfuck.

The crazy thing about all of this political correctness is that some people are acting as if there is not actual evidence of wrongdoing on Steve Harvey's part. This is not the USSR or China, and you can't just delete things like that from the public record. Especially when the government probably doesn't give a shit about it.

And nobody is going to believe the lies when all the evidence points towards Steve Harvey being wrong. And if they did believe the lies, then they are probably mentally ill, and you should probably stop associating with that person.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Not even sure why this is considered “news”. Is there someone out there that still believes that these beauty pageants are actual contests, where these women are judged in some fair manner against the niggers? This year, you have the “winners” of Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe all NIGGERS. Come on now. There can’t be anyone left that is actually watching this crap. So, they may as well have a nigtard host and it doesn’t matter one bit what it says or which spook “wins”.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  78818486_2793595127319434_5079816133473730560_n.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  68.3 KB
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.