Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Mulatto abomination strangles its mudshark, then deletes itself by jumping into river

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V7jR6M8.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	10250

The death certificate for ape-fucking shit-licker Hannah Keyes, 28, reveals she died of compression to the neck and chest.

The whore was found dead in her Audette Street apartment on Nov. 2 during a welfare check. Her two nigger turds were also found inside and, unfortunately, were OK.

Mudshark's "fiancé" and the pappy of her niglets Keith Gaston was wanted as an "ape of interest" in her death but police say it jumped into the Winooski River the day before her body was found, killing itself
    https://www.wcax.com/content/news/Wi...565840971.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1496.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	10248

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kills its coalburner, but sadly they already breed!

https://www.wcax.com/content/news/Wi...565840971.html

Nigger try to get away via the river, it died. But news saying he suicides. I don't think so, niggers are too cowardly. Probably thought he was swimmer realize he was a rock fish and died instead.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before the year ends, we should vote for the Nicole Simpson award for mudshark of the year.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    I always LOVE it when there is a rockfish out of season!! Then agsin, anytime of year is good for a nigger to be rockfished!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the yet libturds in VT want more apes to come there
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why it didn't delete its niglets.

It totally defeats the purpose of a nigger and its breeder dying if they have niglets to replace them.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Before the year ends, we should vote for the Nicole Simpson award for mudshark of the year.
    Absolutely, I've suggested that a while back. Last year was that Utah girl that bedded and was shot by a nigger that later deleted itself. This year we have that other Utah girl that got turned into mudshark flambe, and that UK woman who was basically crushed in a dozen ways or something.

So how about January 1st, we'll start a thread in this forum for the 2019 winner.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what, Sandman maing, the one I was thinking of was that Utah track star that bedded a big criminal bouncer. Lauren something. The winner will so richly deserve their fate of deletion by a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You know what, Sandman maing, the one I was thinking of was that Utah track star that bedded a big criminal bouncer. Lauren something. The winner will so richly deserve their fate of deletion by a nigger.
    Yep, that's the one last year! Lauren McCluskey, 2018's hands down winner. Her parents could be Cucks of the Year for the audacity to blame everyone else and even sue, instead of admitting their daughter did it to herself.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...n-self-deletes

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ughter-is-daid
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.