Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Groid walks into woman counselor's office, rapes her and then stabs her to death (Nashville, Tennessee)

Rape-ape Brian Dewayne Conley has been charged with criminal homicide in this week's death of Nashville counselor Melissa Hamilton.

Groid Dewayne entered Crossroads Counseling, where Hamilton worked, at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, and while inside raped the woman. Then, the ape stabbed her to death.

Police found Hamilton dead and unclothed in a back office area of the business at 6 a.m Wednesday.
    https://eu.tennessean.com/story/news...pd/4351870002/

Victim Melissa Hamilton

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81c962c3-e1f3-4c34-8ee4-bd0320a4eb18-Melissa_Hamilton.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	10230

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn nigger animals! How long are humans going to allow this to continue?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Her line of work is rife with coddlers and
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The look on that nigger's face pretty much says "I went to visit my coalburning girlfriend, and I decided it was time for her to pay the toll. I dindu muffins wrong. Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho MUHFUGGA!"