Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Alabama police officer, father of 5, shot dead, by LaJeromeny Latez Brown, during a drug bust 41 years after his cop father was also killed in the line of duty

Alabama police officer Billy Clardy III was killed during a drug enforcement operation. His father was also an officer with the Huntsville Police Department who died in the line of duty.

Billy was shot in the heart Friday during a task force operation after investigators learned about the delivery of a large amount of drugs. Pavement ape LaJeromeny Latez Brown has been charged with capital murder in the shooting.

Clardy, a married father of five, was the son of Huntsville police officer Billy Clardy Jr, who died in the line of duty in 1978.

The younger Clardy was a STAC agent, working on the multi-jurisdictional federal drug task force led by the Huntsville Police Department. He joined the Huntsville police force in 2005 after serving in the military and as a law enforcement officer in other agencies.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...line-duty.html

RIP Billy Cardy III

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAMgWMN.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	10227

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha.cor...96530543744217

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIP.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	10233
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why cops shoot at the very instant a threat is detected. Niggers. Once again if the cop had ventilated that nigger we would be hearing about how racist it was.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is why cops shoot at the very instant a threat is detected. Niggers. Once again if the cop had ventilated that nigger we would be hearing about how racist it was.
    So true.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a glut of cop slayings in recent weeks. Shit's getting out of hand, folks...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The suspect, Brown, has a lengthy criminal record including charges for aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary, aggravated kidnapping, and impersonating a police officer, and firearms charges.
    Yet, LaJeromeny was still out knuckling around and given the opportunity to murder a worthwhile human being. Couldn't keep him locked up. That might be RAYCISS. Who is going to opt to be a police officer these days, when they are spending all their time wrangling catch-and-release niggers, who eventually are allowed to murder them?

I need to stop reading this stuff. It's making me crazy.

I like how the UK news blares all these stories, I guess hoping it will take the spotlight off them where Africoons and muzzies run wild, hacking and raping and bombing their citizens.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Killer-Ape's mammy says its buck-sprog is a "gooot boy"

Groid-factory sow Alma Jean Applebet, told AL.com in a phone interview its sprog should be presumed innocent until it has a chance to stand trial.

“I really don’t think my son would kill a police officer,” Applebet said. “He’s been a good son. Not to say he’s perfect, but he’s not the person who they portray him to be in the newspaper."
    https://whnt.com/2019/12/09/suspects...officer-slain/

Just another pavement ape muh-boy-dindu-nuffinz......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    ...he’s not the person who they portray him to be in the newspaper.
    Just another pavement ape muh-boy-dindu-nuffinz......
    I doubt this felon factory can read anything much less a paper and sure as shit doesn't subscribe to one.