Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Whaddya mean I can't take all you can eat buffet home?' - she boon threatens to stab TGI Fridays worker

Long Island woman threatens to stab TGI Fridays worker over endless apps

Avatar worthy Tammy Faye Bakker high yella she boon on oxycodone.
    Nothing was going to get between a Long Island woman and her “all-you-can-eat” doggie bag.

A Long Island woman threatened to stab a TGI Fridays employee who tried to stop her from heading home with an extra helping from their “all-you-can-eat” deal at the chain restaurant, police said.
    She then produced a black knife and threatened to stab him with it, police said.

Cops responded shortly after and tracked Williams down to a nearby yard.

Williams, of Wyandanch, had several Oxycodone pills on her at the time of the arrest, cops said.
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/06/long-i...-endless-apps/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    God damn nigger entitlement! Niggers think they can do WETF they want without consequences, filthy, mindless, animals!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Throw the book at this druggie thieving boon! About time to crack down on niggers and their entitled attitudes bullshit.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All You Can Eat is a recipe for getting fat, and a powerful magnet for niggers. I avoid buffets for both reasons. It really wouldn't surprise me if this ape was stuffing appetizers in it's nigger bag one after the other. Niggers really are greedy beasts.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    All You Can Eat is a recipe for getting fat, and a powerful magnet for niggers. I avoid buffets for both reasons. It really wouldn't surprise me if this ape was stuffing appetizers in it's nigger bag one after the other. Niggers really are greedy beasts.
    I'm not a glutton by any means but have enjoyed some buffets for the chance to sample a little bit of everything but not too much of anything.

I've noticed for years that all you can eat buffets never last more than a couple of years wherever niggers live in any numbers. When I found out my favorite AYCE sushi bar was closing down the last time we went I asked our server why. He just pointed around and said "them." This pissed me off royally since it was a 26 mile drive to get there so it was a rare treat for us to go - also because I always thought niggers hated sushi but I had noticed they had started showing up the last few times I took the family. He went on to say what I had noticed already. Niggers lurk by the buffet and wait for them to bring out things like king crab and will put the entire tray onto their plates. They grab sushi and throw the rice away. They stand in line and get steak made to order and get no veggies. They trash the place with no regard to anyone else and run off good human customers with their loud sail foam ooking and other such bix nood niggerbabble. They steal the silverware and anything else not nailed down if they haven't already stolen a claw hammer earlier from the Lowe's nextdoor. They leer at the help, never tip, treat them like shit and every other rude behavior known. They run off the wait staff, the customers, and eventually the business.

I would never open a restaurant in a shit hole town like this and if you are considering it, don't EVEN THINK of putting in a chocolate fondue fountain as these niggers let day chirrenz run wild. I've seen them stick their snigglet mouths under the chocolate and drink it just like water from a blacks only (which I wholeheartedly support) water fountain.

I mistakenly thought, as did the owner, that the high price per head would be enough to keep the niggers out. He didn't count on them bringing in all dey babeez and paying child prices or nothing at all for infants. They still take up floor space and fill up plates much of which gets dumped into diaper bags when no-one is looking.

Niggers ruin everything.