Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'White Power' celeb youtuber of dubious heritage 'Brother Nature' beaten up for old, rayciss tweets

This guy looks like he has about 20% nigger in him, but yet still tweets 'White Power' and 'Heil Hitler' as well as jabs at niggers. LOL
    Social Media Star Brother Nature Gets Jumped In Miami

Actually, even the alleged 'jumping' looks staged.

https://thehollywoodunlocked.com/soc...mped-in-miami/

Dr. Doolittle or Dr. Dindu Nuffin? You be the judge!
    This Guy Got Famous For Being BFFs With Deer. Now His Racist Tweets Have Resurfaced And People Are Torn.

Peņa now has over 2 million followers on Instagram and over 1 million on Twitter. At the height of his internet fame, he founded a nonprofit called Everybody Eats, geared toward "helping single-parent families during the holidays and after-school kids year-round." And last year, he used the foundation to help send supplies to hurricane victims in Puerto Rico.
    Over the weekend, a collection of Peņa's old tweets began recirculating, featuring phrases like "Heil Hitler," "Jay Z look like a monkey," "I hate coons damnit," and other racist, sexist, and anti-Semitic hot takes.
    Later that night, though, he tweeted an apology and explanation, saying that when he woke up to see his old tweets circulating on his timeline, "my heart dropped."
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-racist-tweets
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger self hate at its finest.

Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody hates nigger more than niggers do. The instense self hate leads to jealousy. But it is a love hate relationshit. Being a nigger gives them every excuse they could ever need and the tools to leverage sympathetic morons to believe that they are victims. But being a nigger also means that beyond chasing a ball or climbing a wall to get away, they are interior to humanity. Their IQ is high enough to realize this but too low to understand why. Niggers are the leading cause of all nigger problems. Just look at any place that is 100% nigger and you will see the same level of crime and destruction as if it were 13%.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spigger.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	10228

He looks like a spigger flashing gang signs!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Nobody hates nigger more than niggers do. The instense self hate leads to jealousy. But it is a love hate relationshit. Being a nigger gives them every excuse they could ever need and the tools to leverage sympathetic morons to believe that they are victims. But being a nigger also means that beyond chasing a ball or climbing a wall to get away, they are interior to humanity. Their IQ is high enough to realize this but too low to understand why. Niggers are the leading cause of all nigger problems. Just look at any place that is 100% nigger and you will see the same level of crime and destruction as if it were 13%.
    Last edited by Mentat of House Atreides; 12-08-2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Didn't realize we had a potd smiley...
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he just give that deer the shocker???

Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spigger.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	10228

He looks like a spigger flashing gang signs!
    I do believe that's called "the shocker." Is that what he just did to that poor doe?
    Oh wait, I see it was a buck. Well that's f'd up even worse...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spocker.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	10262

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I do believe that's called "the shocker." Is that what he just did to that poor doe?
    Oh wait, I see it was a buck. Well that's f'd up even worse...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spocker.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	10262
    Ewww! I didn't know what "the shocker" was so I looked it up! It's even worse now that I know!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)