Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Jokes Make Themselves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-abused.html

Do I even need to fucking comment on this? The jokes practically make themselves. This one post is a mine of so many gems...a few liberal jokes are in there (just look at the names of their white kids...), the easiest cuck joke ever...so many at the surface that you don't even need a pick to knock the gems free.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    their three new children, Sam, 17, Betty, 14, and Fallah, 10.
    No way. Even though niggers mature faster than humans, double those ages to be accurate.

The real kids, poor things. They had no choice but will be muh dikked in every hole before hey're brutally murdered.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will be murdered the first time they are told they aren't going to KFC tonight.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know much about American politics, but somehow I doubt very much that, that family are Trump supporters! Serious pity for the human children!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Name:  OwOKcCF.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  24.3 KB

This frame makes my blood boil!!! Poor girl!

Shame I don't live near to this human child's CUCKED and Child-abusing "parents"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Just look at the other rape-ape these Libtard shit-heads have adopted:

Name:  z0uEJdq.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  23.2 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fambly.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	10219

And what do you suppose this means, eh?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The slobbering comments are enough to make you sick. Wonder why DM shut them down?

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    The slobbering comments are enough to make you sick. Wonder why DM shut them down?
    Unfortunately, DM's moderators and most of its journalists/editors are niggerlovers. DM's mods only approve the nigger-ass-kissing comments.

My guess is that the mods simply couldn't cope with the barrage of anti-nigger comments. So they decided to shut down the comments altogether.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I nearly gagged reading about the tears of joy brought on by looking at these mentally defective suckers bringing a groidle of malignant niggers into their home with those poor defenseless little human children. Look at that pencil-necked cuck husband. I could describe those betas with my eyes closed.

That great big ugly horror-movie buck on the end? They adopted that? Wait til it gets its first machete and starts raping and hacking its new family. I'd rather adopt a wolverine.

How come we never see these heart-warming stories about niggers adopting niglets from the shit-hole countries of the world? Have we EVER seen that?

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How come we never see these heart-warming stories about niggers adopting niglets from the shit-hole countries of the world? Have we EVER seen that?
    Good question. I would also like to ask a question. How come we never see (in MSM) these heart-warming stories about libtards adopting human children from orphanages in Europe and America? Have we EVER seen that?

Niger McGroid
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, we have not, and we never will because niggers are evil and are incapable of empathy or doing anything that would benefit someone other than themselves. Niggers do not subscribe to the Golden Rule or the idea that "You are your brother's keeper" Niggers find humor and entertainment in the suffering of others.

Libtards won't admit it but they know the statistics concerning niggers. They know the only reason niggers would adopt a nigglet not their own would be for slave labor around the nigger nest, muh-diking for the buck, beating practice and, finally, a free meal if they get hungry late in the evening after KFC is closed . (i.e. cannibalism)

It does seem a bit surprising though that niggers have not tried to game the welfare system by importing hordes of nigglets and claiming benefits. (DON"T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!) Maybe niggers are not allowed to adopt because they can't even take care of themselves and social services sees that in the application. It also could be that most niggers have criminal records going back to when they themselves were nigglets and social services deem them unfit to adopt.

As for the family of libtards that adopted the "children", they will eventually get a lesson about the nigger animal species. My prediction is that they are too far brainwashed with liberal BS to learn from it though. They'll never admit that niggers a separate violent species and they made a stupid mistake. They'll only have themselves to blame when it happens. The information is out there about niggers. They are willfully ignoring it. That's the difference between being naive (simply not knowing) and ignorance (willful disregard)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Good question. I would also like to ask a question. How come we never see (in MSM) these heart-warming stories about libtards adopting human children from orphanages in Europe and America? Have we EVER seen that?
    The supply of white babies is extremely small in the adoption market, because humans don't abandon their babies in droves the way niggers do. Niggers muh dik, shit out the niglets and figure their job is done. "Someone gotta take care o' mah keeeeds!"

It's my understanding that Eastern Europe has closed the door on foreign adoption. It doesn't matter, because libtards don't want human babies who might blend in with their family. If they did that, no one would know how politically correct, liberal and nigger-loving they are and no news stories would praise them.

Libtards won't admit it but they know the statistics concerning niggers. They know the only reason niggers would adopt a nigglet not their own would be for slave labor around the nigger nest, muh-diking for the buck, beating practice and, finally, a free meal if they get hungry late in the evening after KFC is closed . (i.e. cannibalism)
    Pretty much that, plus niggers only take in niglets they are related to when the mammies and pappies go to jail for whoring, shootings and drugs, so they can get subsidies from the taxpayers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger already has its filthy paws on that little girl where they don't belong.
    What IDIOTS.

Name:	article-2299512-18EFDBB6000005DC-837_634x610.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	10243
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nigger already has its filthy paws on that little girl where they don't belong.
    What IDIOTS.

Name:	article-2299512-18EFDBB6000005DC-837_634x610.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	10243
    Sweet Lord, someone protect that girl even if she's a niggerlover. Protect that girl while there's still a chance. Or is it too late?

Cops say, "Spread 'em!" I wonder if that son has already been told to spread his legs for that buck. Age 17, NFW. It's like that asslifter caught at a UK school, pretending to be a teen but actually 30.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post

Name:  OwOKcCF.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  24.3 KB

She already knows. Look where her hands are. She is already subconsciously (or consciously) trying to protect herself from its' paws and muh-dik. I feel sorry for her. There's nothing she can do because she is a minor and under the control of her libtard parents. I hope she knows how to dial 911 and has the number for child protective services so she can escape that shit when the time comes.

The only reason I can think of to acquire niggers is if you are a plantation or farm owner and have fields to tend and cotton to pick. Libtards should be promoting it as a way to reduce carbon. Field work and heavy labor being performed by nigger animals and not fossil fuel burning machines. Then again, they might complain that nigger flatulence will end the world in 12 years. There's just no pleasing them

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She already knows. Look where her hands are. She is already subconsciously (or consciously) trying to protect herself from its' paws and muh-dik. I feel sorry for her. There's nothing she can do because she is a minor and under the control of her libtard parents. I hope she knows how to dial 911 and has the number for child protective services so she can escape that shit when the time comes.

The only reason I can think of to acquire niggers is if you are a plantation or farm owner and have fields to tend and cotton to pick. Libtards should be promoting it as a way to reduce carbon. Field work and heavy labor being performed by nigger animals and not fossil fuel burning machines. Then again, they might complain that nigger flatulence will end the world in 12 years. There's just no pleasing them
    Being a former dee-troiter as well as a Registered Human, I consider myself adept at recognizing the silent pleas for help from captured Humans. In this case, not only the placement of entwined fingers interlocked protectively but the placement of her feet... positioned as they are for a runner, desperate and ready--GOD Willing--to make an 'all or nothing' dash for freedom and LIFE. Then too, it could just be that she is signalling: "I am suffering horrifying animal-lust and muh-dick at the paws of 'TOE-by...'"