Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Face Facebook Marketplace is a new tool for niggers to rob people

A local couple met a man who they thought wanted to buy a video game console, but the man pulled out a gun and robbed them.
    Who didn't see that one coming?

Cincinnati police believe Jahmiko Williams is the man responsible. The suspect is still on the run.
    Sounds rather niggerish to me.

That's why police encourage you to meet up at online purchase safe zones, typically under 24-hour video surveillance.
    Niggers don't care! You could arrange to meet a nigger in the lobby of a police station and you are still in danger of the nigger trying to rob/rape/murder you right on the spot!

My advice, don't use these online tools to meet people in person at all. And if you must, make certain it is not a nigger. If you get the slightest indication that it is a nigger NO DEAL. Move on to someone else!

https://www.wlwt.com/article/faceboo...eller/30156018
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    My advice, don't use these online tools to meet people in person at all. And if you must, make certain it is not a nigger. If you get the slightest indication that it is a nigger NO DEAL. Move on to someone else!
    Amen! That's the gospel!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've bought many things from Craigslist inside a McDs or similar public place. Never had a problem. BUT I made sure it wasn't in a nigger infested city, and my nigdar is always on. Just their names, voices, speech inflections, will show their niggerness. Had l seen a nigger approach me, no sale. I've seen and heard of too many monkeyshines in my life.
    Coalburning is bestiality.