Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Smile Muslims to distribute 10,000 free toilet rolls (aka Qurans) in Norway after the Quran-burning attempt

In the aftermath of a Quran-burning incident in Norway, three Muslim organizations will distribute thousands of free copies of the "holy" book to Norwegians in an attempt to prevent future instances.

According to the newspaper Vårt Land, three Muslim organizations together will distribute a total of 10,000 (free) copies of the Quran with Norwegian translation to the Norwegians. The Muslim community has stands at various places in Oslo, the capital, where they will distribute the toilet rolls.

Sandniggers say this is in response to the burning of a copy of the Quran by SIAN (Stop Islamization of Norway) during a demonstration that took place just over two weeks ago in the Muslim-infested city of Kristiansand.
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/20191...ublic-burning/

Name:  1519790860608.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  52.7 KB

Name:  162l30.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  96.3 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't wipe my ass with that. It would taint my taint. I would however use it like a teenager and throw rolls of it over my local liberal politicians house.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The action is intended as a response to the burning of the Quran by the organisation Stop Islamisation of Norway (SIAN) during a demonstration in Kristiansand over two weeks ago.
    Fixed!

The action is intended as a response to the burning of the Quran by the organization Stop Islamization of Norway (SIAN) during a demonstration in Kristiansand over two weeks ago.
    One just can't get correct spelling anymore with these Millennials! Probably due to nigger influence!

When's the last time you ordered a plate of hog jowlz and gritz!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany