Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Sandnigger "student" stabbed to death by groid gang after being mugged for his blingy Rolex watch

Omani "student" Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Araimi was set upon and killed by a groid gang in west London.

The rich sandnigger was walking home from a restaurant in Knightsbridge, London, when it was jumped by a gang of masked pavement apes demanding its luxury watch, believed to be a Rolex.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tudent-26.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1418072647211.jpg 
Views:	1216 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	10181

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Nice to see those 2 sub-human species deleting each other, keep up the good work you filthy savages.

I thoroughly enjoy reading news about London's current knife crime epidemic.

Almost all of the knife attackers and stabbing victims are niggers and sandniggers

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go right ahead, Pakis, Saudis, all camel niggers, show off your wealth. Your pet slaves will be sure to repay your kindness and extravagance.

God I hate niggers and sandniggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A world without either of these nigger species would be heaven!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heaven.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	293.5 KB 
ID:	10195
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    believed to be a Rolex
    And the funny part is...guaranteed it's a fake!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How's that multiculturalism working out in London. The Muslims had pretty much have taken over over the city as well as the niggers. It's nice to see them both kill each other though. I just want to sit back and relax and eat some popcorn while this happens. It is very interesting as well as entertaining to see them kill each other hopefully this breaks out into a civil war I want the world could just point and laugh at them both.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    A world without both of these nigger species and degenerate Libtards would be heaven!
    There, I fixed and completed that sentence for you.