Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Brainwashing kindergarten "teachers" bus the entire class to adoption hearing of 5-year-old groid

A Michigan incipient rape-ape named Michael Clark Jr. had crowd of "supporters" at it adoption hearing this week – its kindergarten classmates from Wealthy Elementary in East Grand Rapids. The unsuspecting children held up "hearts on sticks", given to them by their Libtard, brainwashing and child-abusing "teachers", to celebrate their groid classmate’s big day.

Virtue-signalling Liberal shit-heads Andrea Melvin and Dave Eaton became Michael’s foster parents about a year ago. On Thursday, they became the little rape-ape's forever parents (untill the day they get muh-diked, shot, or stabbed to death by their adopted ape).
    https://fox40.com/2019/12/05/michiga...ption-hearing/

Name:  78250768_1747965961995273_4003582468232839168_n.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  45.1 KB

Name:  michael-and-new-family.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  113.4 KB

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    People, i am 50 years old. I never settled down and got married. I never had kids. I like kids, sometimes i feel a bit sad that more than likely at this point i will never be a parent. But still there is no way in HELL i would ever consider adopting a nigger. That is just insanity beyond belief.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my unsuspecting grandchildren were shipped off to a freak show like this one, I can guarantee the offending teacher, school, and school board wouldn't have a dime after my daughter and son-in-law got done suing their liberal, nigger loving, nigger coddling asses!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    If my unsuspecting grandchildren were shipped off to a freak show like this one, I can guarantee the offending teacher, school, and school board wouldn't have a dime after my daughter and son-in-law got done suing their liberal, nigger loving, nigger coddling asses!
    Same here, JFC. People have lost their damn minds. Whatever happened to a good old field trip to the museum?
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Same here, JFC. People have lost their damn minds. Whatever happened to a good old field trip to the museum?
    NFS!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Museums, libraries, Science fairs (etc) "beez reisyss" because there are NO artefacts, gadgets, and inventions made or books written by groids in the entire history of this planet. So, human children are banned from learning and improving themselves in order to make them totally "equal" with their pavement ape classmates.

Name:  FQ9phHa.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  59.5 KB