Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if the cops were niggers?

https://cbs12.com/news/local/ups-dri...a-young-father

Two innocent civilians died. They were shooting were tons of people were. They had helicopters etc... They were being followed. No point in doing what they did. Could have waited for longer till area with alot less people.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers hijack UPS truck, kill driver and anotehr person

And of course this is the police's fault. Most have probably seen this one by now, two groids rob a jewelry store and steal a UPS truck as their getaway vehicle. In the process they end up in a shoot-out with police, resulting in the death of the UPS driver and another person. The niggers were killed as well.

The UPS driver who was killed had been identified as Frank Ordonez, a 27-year-old man with two young daughters, according to reports.
    Dude just showed up for work that day to make money so he could buy Christmas presents for his kids and thanks to NIGGERS he ends up dead and his daughters lives are ruined.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/frank-ordonez/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/robbers-f...ack-identified
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Dude just showed up for work that day to make money so he could buy Christmas presents for his kids and thanks to NIGGERS he ends up dead and his daughters lives are ruined.
    Remember that movie producer's scream in "The Godfather" echoing throughout his mansion? What we feel is is way beyond that, way beyond rage.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit, the cops were using occupied cars as cover, and spraying bullets in a neighborhood. I'm with Cat Fur, that was the wrong way to do it. I'm glad the damn niggers are dead, but better tactics would have had a better outcome.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Two Murder Monkeys
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	murder_monkies.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	10187
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Two innocent civilians died. They were shooting were tons of people were. They had helicopters etc... They were being followed. No point in doing what they did. Could have waited for longer till area with alot less people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Holy shit, the cops were using occupied cars as cover, and spraying bullets in a neighborhood. I'm with Cat Fur, that was the wrong way to do it. I'm glad the damn niggers are dead, but better tactics would have had a better outcome.
    Agreed! Anyway you pour this, there's going to be holy hell to pay!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like