Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LOLWUT?! NAACP: 'Blacks are dying so that Jews can live'- water crisis in Flint, Michigan turns Anti-Semitic

NAACP: 'Blacks are dying so that Jews can live'

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)'s Passaic, N.J. Branch on Wednesday published a Facebook post claiming that African-Americans "are dying so that Jews can live."
    In the post, NAACP Passaic shared a Disclose.tv article titled "Israel gets $50 billion while America cannot afford clean water for Flint."
    Niggers love a good conspiracy theory. But, they were more entertaining when they got their insane, wacky ideas from somewhere like Infowars as opposed to Stormfront.

Commenters on NAACP Passaic's Facebook page pointed out that the Facebook post is anti-Semitic, and that anti-Semitism is not the way to solve Flint's water crisis.
    https://archive.is/gcplL#selection-507.0-507.164
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, now this is starting to make sense.
    Looks like Louie Farrakhan got himself a disciple in the NAACP.
    Fired Passaic NAACP leader had criminal record, lawmaker says Murphy's staff was warned
    Gov. Phil Murphy's administration was warned at "the highest level" by a veteran legislator about hiring Jeffrey Dye, whose anti-Semitic social media posts were publicly available — as was his criminal record.

Dye, who was fired Tuesday after anti-Semitic and racist social media posts surfaced in news reports, has a criminal history stretching back two decades that includes assaulting a police officer and cocaine possession.

Assemblyman Gary Schaer, who is also the Passaic City Council president, has known Dye for years and said in an interview Wednesday that hiring him for a state job was "frightening at best."
    https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...ed/2074067001/

President of NAACP chapter blames 'Jewish media' for portraying him as anti-Semitic

Jeffrey Dye, the president of the Passaic's chapter of the NAACP, blamed the "Jewish media" for getting him fired from his job at the New Jersey Labor Department after it was revealed he had a history of controversial comments on his Facebook page.

"Ok To Everyone Looking At This Racist Bullshit I Want You To Be Clear, The Statement ( 'I Don’t Talk To Fucking Jews' ) Is Simply A Lie By David Wallstien Who Is A Jewish Reporter For The New Jersey Globe," Dye said in a Facebook post Wednesday. Dye also blamed another Jewish Assemblyman, Gary Schaer, of trying to get the "Jewish Media" to fire him.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-anti-semitic

Local NJ NAACP Head Says ‘Jewish Media’ Is After Him

The head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) chapter in Passaic, N.J. alleged in an Aug. 28 Facebook post that the “Jewish media” has been falsely accusing him of anti-Semitism.

Jeffrey Dye was fired from the New Jersey Department of Labor on Aug. 20 after a series of Facebook posts were unearthed of him praising Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, alleging that “Jewish votes from Brooklyn” have been hijacking local elections and that are “Jews At it again divide & conquering us.” When the New Jersey Globe asked Dye on Aug. 27 if he’s going to resign from the Passaic NAACP over the matter, Dye reportedly responded, “I don’t talk to f—ing Jews. Get the f— out of here.”
    https://jewishjournal.com/news/natio...-is-after-him/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have no gratitude. To solve their water crisis, they need lots of engineers and scientists. The are no such nigger professionals. Consultants are expensive, and they won't work in a nigger infested area, just not worth it. So drink mud, niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers becoming GOOD niggers so jews can live?
    There's a problem with that?
    That's news to me.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they should just pipe the local sewage system directly into the water supply going into nigger section 8. They would feel at home then.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I think they should just pipe the local sewage system directly into the water supply going into nigger section 8. They would feel at home then.
    Jenkem on tap ha ha ha LOL

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face it, if given a choice between living in a Jewish neighbourhood or a nigger neighbourhood no one in their right mind would pick the nigger neighbourhood.

These niggers are just trying to be edgy or something by mocking Jews. No one these days really gives a damn about Jews. Maybe in the 1930's niggers would have been praised, now they just look even more ignorant than they already are and the bar is extremely low to begin with.
    Last edited by BigJigger; 12-08-2019 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Changed answer due to it not being relevant to the topic

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are weak psychologically and physiologically!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    Let's face it, if given a choice between living in a Jewish neighbourhood or a nigger neighbourhood no one in their right mind would pick the nigger neighbourhood.
    Damn straight! Let's break that down here...

Jewish neighborhood:
    1. Quiet especially on weekends (sabbath)
    2. In bed by 2000
    3. Neighborly, friendly
    4. Well kept property and therefore property values
    5. Won't steal your stuff
    6. Won't murder you
    7. Just generally big into the ten commandments.

Black "hood":
    1. Loud at all hours of the day or night
    2. In bed during work hours only and see above.
    3. Rude, hateful
    4. Newport butts and coat foatee fibe bottle all in your yard because that's where they throw them. Destroy property values.
    5. Steal anything not protected by electrified Constantine wire and guard towers on turrets with STK orders.
    6. Will murder, rape, assault you, your loved ones and your pets and in no particular order for any of those nouns or verbs.
    7. Can't follow any instructions or laws no matter where they come from - even from their black baby jeebus.

I can honestly say I've never met a (true) Jew that I've had a problem with. Of course I'm not counting the fake Jews in hollyweird, the commie ones, the politicians, the bankers, the Soros power broker types and their ilk, etc.

I can also say I've never met a nigger that didn't live up to it's name so... Yeah. I'd pick the Jewish neighbors over niggers anytime.