Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I made this comment on YouTube and it's too funny not to share

Pretty clever how they decided to name their laws " Jim Crow" after this banging tune https://youtu.be/AjIXWRG09Qk

Personally I'm looking for a way to say nigger without actually saying nigger. I thought it should still be demeaning and offensive if you are in the know. I came up with calling them " Toby's". How is that as offensive as nigger? Glad you asked, the entomology is sound.

You see nigger is not actually an offensive word when you break down it's etymology. The Spanish words for black is negro (masculine) and negra (feminine). Of course the south being so close to Mexico, they interacted frequently. Now it's not a great leap for a Spanish speaking person to refer to black people as black people. "persona negro" if you will. So the word slipped into our mish mash language firstly as negro, niggrah and finally as nigger. Not so racist a word now is it. It literally just means black in basterdised Spanish.

Now how does Toby fit in here? Easy. Have you ever seen "roots"? If you have you know where this is going but for those of you who haven't, there was this uppity buck named kunta kinte. He refused to go by his new name, which was Toby. The master had to tie old kunta up and whipped until his will broke and when asked " what is your name? " he relented and said " my name.... is..... Toby".

So the next time a nigger pisses you off, you look that jungle bunny in the eye and you call that coon a "Toby"

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Mexican word for nigger is "mayate". A shit-eating beetle. Much more appropriate in my opinion.
    They also call niggers "llanta", meaning "tire". "Hey llanta! Get back to work!"

In cucked forums, just calling them "teens" or "youths" with the quotes included gets the point across. Everyone knows it means either shitskin or illegal criminal invader when those terms are used.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer the term "niger" which means black in Latin.

"Niger" and "Nigerian" doesn't sound anything like the word "nigger" so most niggers won't pick up on it.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when you didn't need to sign in to all kinds of crap in order to comment, I called them "enwords".

"Those enwords need to be locked up in jail"
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I prefer the term "niger" which means black in Latin.

"Niger" and "Nigerian" doesn't sound anything like the word "nigger" so most niggers won't pick up on it.

My understanding of the word "niger" comes from of all people, dune coons. They called them niger which meant "mud people" in the Mesopotamian basin at the time.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Back when you didn't need to sign in to all kinds of crap in order to comment, I called them "enwords".

"Those enwords need to be locked up in jail"
    I started doing the exact same thing after Obama became president, and it was suddenly not okay to call black soldiers niggers anymore.